1: she devil

Lisa's POV

"I swear Chip I can't stand your girlfriend's cousin." I said grumbling.

She chuckled. "Yeah whatever, you always say that to me everyday. Nothing's new."

I pouted. "Am I the only one who thinks she's Satan's incarnate?"

"Oh come on Manoban, you love this Satan incarnate" Said the voice behind my back. I rolled my eyes. Speaking of the she devil.

Rosie laughed. "Hi Wifey!"
"Hi hubby! Jisoo's in the cafeteria already, she's waiting for us" The devil said. Rosie smiled, "Okay, gotta run guys, I'm hungry".

The devil smiled. Why is she so freaking cute? Nope. Refused. She's not. She's evil.

"What are you waiting for, Christmas?" She smirked.

"I refused to be with you, you devil. Go away!" I said. She laughed and pinched my cheeks. "Come on lili, you can't resist me." She smirked. I sighed. "Fine."

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. She's a senior in our school. The evil Queen. No one dares to fight with her. All the boys and girls are drooling over her despite of her attitude and personality. I wonder why tho? Jennie's evil. I mean not literally. She doesn't bully students, she saves them from getting bullied. She excels in every subject and doesn't slack in school. But she's evil, for me. Wondering why?

"Lili?"

"What?"

"I love you" She said.

"I'm straight and I have a suitor." I said.

"Well, spaghetti is straight until it gets wet." She said the winked.

"Yah! Shut your pervert mouth!" I said. How can she say that easily? What an idiot. She only laughed at me.

"Come on lili, you're blushing." She wiggled her eyebrows. Idiot.

"Why yo-"

"Hi Lis" I automatically smiled.

"Hi Kookie! What are you doing here?" I said while tucking my hair behind my ear.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to have lunch with me ou-"

"Nope. She doesn't want to have lunch with you. So scram! Go away you-" I covered Jennie's mouth with my hand.

"I'd love to. Let's go!" Jungkook smiled.

"Bye she devil" I said. Then linked my arms to Jungkook.

Jennie's POV

For fuck sake. That little piece of cookie knows perfect timing.

I went to the cafeteria with a heavy heart. She's with her freaking suitor. Good job Jennie, you're so pathetic.

"Where is Lisa?" Jisoo asked whike she's feeding Chaeyoung. Why am I always the third wheel?

I only rolled my eyes. "She's with a Cookie"

They laughed. "Jungkook?"

"Don't say his name my ears are bleeding just by hearing it."

They only laughed. "Lisa's just oblivious in her feelings for you, trust me wifey." Chaeng said.

I smiled sadly. "I doubt that. She's in love with him and he makes her happy. I guess I should just give up. I should be happy for her. It's been years since she knew my feelings and yet she doesn't even say anything."

They sadly smiled at me. I smiled back.

"But I'm Jennie Kim tho, she'll soon realize her feelings for me."

"That's the spirit Kim, now sit down and don't be a dork posing a super hero pose, you're not one." Jisoo unnie said.

"You look like a chicken."

"A gorgeous chicken."

"Aw thanks babe! Gimme a kiss!"

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. What am I even doing here?

AN: Chaesoo layag! Softest ship uwu!