3: confused

Lisa's POV

It's been a week since I knew that Jennie and Hoyeon are together. A week since I finally have my peace. A week since the devil annoyed the hell out of me. I should be happy but why do I feel like my days wasn't complete? Do I miss that annoying she devil? Why?

I was walking in the corridor headed to my next class when I saw Jennie in front of me. She's smiling at me?

"Je-"

"Jen! Hi, are you waiting for me?" A voice behind me spoke. Hoyeon.

Jennie laughed. "Yeah. You're always slow. I've been here for a long time!" Jennie pouted then she looked at me and smirked.

"What's up Manoban?" Not Lili anymore.

I rolled my eyes. Two can play this stupid game.
"The ceiling, Kim."

Hoyeon laughed and said something to Jennie but I didn't hear it. Why is she laughing? And why am I being irritated about it? Ugh for fuck sake.

Hoyeon smiled at me. "I didn't properly introduced myself to you Lisa. I'm Hoyeon, Jennie's girlfriend."

I looked at her hand. "I know you. You're one of her classmates before you two...dated. I'm Lisa, Jennie's...acquaintance."

Jennie laughed. "Ouch Manoban, we've known each other since you're a freshman but we're just acquaintances?"

I rolled my eyes. "We're not friends Kim." Jennie smirked. "Okay, if you said so. You're the boss." Then she winked. Why is she so irritating?

"Whatever. I gotta go. Jungkook is waiting for me."

I walked past them. Damn you Jennie Kim with your stupid smirk and cat like eyes. I heard Hoyeon laughed and said, "You've got to run, Jennie. Don't be so slow." Jennie scoffed.

-

Flashback (The plan)

"You look like a chicken."

"A gorgeous chicken."

"Aw thanks babe! Gimme a kiss!"

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. What am I even doing here?

"Jendeuk what's that?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What's what chicken?"

She widened her eyes. And look at me intently like she's seeing something in me. Wtf is that?

"You're surrounded by black aura. It's scary! Wahhhh babe hug me I'm so scared!" Jisoo said. What the fuck?

Rosie laughed then hug Jisoo.

I stood up. They're making fun of me, again. How can Jisoo be my cousin when she's literally an idiot?

"I'm gonna go." I said.

Jisoo laughed. "I'm just teasing you my dear cousin. Sit down, I have an excellent plan for you and Lisa." She said while smiling evilly.

"No Jisoo"

"Yes Jennie Ruby Jane. Sit down. I'm older than you."

I scoffed. "You always pull that card on me, I'm not gonna fall for that crap. You're shorter than me." I smirked.

"HOW DARE YOU, YOU MAN-"

"Kim Jisoo, sit down and don't shout." Rosie said.

"Okay." She pouted. Whipped.

"You too Wifey." I sighed. "Fine"

So technically, the plan is to make Lisa believe that I'm over her which means that I needed to have a fake girlfriend in order to make her jealous and confess her feelings for me. Lame right? But I didn't have a choice. They're so persistent. I wish it'll work though.

Present

Jennie's POV

It's been a week since the dating rumor. I miss Lisa. I miss her look when she's so annoyed with me. I miss her smile and her laughed when she's teasing me back. I miss my Lili.

I suddenly smile when I remember what happened earlier. She introduced herself as my acquaintance and said that we're not friends.

Yeah right, she's definitely not my friend because friends do not dream about kissing her friend. Jennie Kim you're so pervert.

I was walking down the corridor heading to the library when I hear something that caught my attention. It's the cookie with his friends.

"Kook, are you sure that Lisa will say yes to you? I thought Jennie's courting her too."

"The great Jennie Kim gave up on pursuing her. I think I hurt her ego dude. I'm so awesome." Jungkook laughed and high fived his friends. I clenched my fist.

"I'm so happy for you Kook! Lisa's a catch. She's sexy, tall and hot. Imagine what she can do in bed. I bet she's so -"

I don't want to hear this shit anymore.

"Jen?" Lisa. She shouldn't hear this.

I hold her arms. "Come with me."

"Why?"

"Please Lili. Come with me." I don't want you to hear what they're talking about. She looked at me. "Okay."

Lisa and I went to the rooftop of our school. Good thing we don't have classes this afternoon.

"Why did you bring me here Jennie?"

"Nothing."

She looked at me. Her doe eyes are questioning. And she's sad? And angry? Why? Did she hear what they've talking about?

"Bullshit Kim. You are so fucking confusing!" She said angrily.

"What? What the hell did I do to you? I didn't annoy you these past few days. I didn't do anything to make you upset. I gave you the peace that you wanted Lisa. Why the hell am I confusing you?" I said.

"Then why did you talked to me after a week? Why did you bring me here? Why did you call me with that stupid nickname again? Why Jennie?"

Stupid. Of course, it's stupid.

"Because- nothing. Forget about it. You will never believe me even if I tell you what I've heard. I know that you'll still believe him in the end anyway. I've got to go."

"Wait Je-"

"And I'm sorry that I talked to you, brought you here and called you with that stupid nickname. This would be the last time Lisa, I promise." I said. Do not fucking cry Jennie Kim.

"Jennie wait-"

What a fucking coward Jennie Ruby Jane.

AN: Hindi na matapos ni Lili sasabihin nya jusko. Jennie kasi ayaw makinig 😂
Thank you for reading this story. Nakakatuwa dahil may pumpansin sa gawa ng isang amature kahit sabaw ata yung updates HAHAHA Longest chapter so far!

See u next chap! Pavote uwu :>