18: yours

Jennie's POV

The moment I saw those beautiful doe eyes, that's when I realized that 5 years is so fucking long.

I missed her so much.

My Lalisa.

My Lili.

I promise this time, the universe is all in my favor. I'll make you mine. Whatever it takes.

So I hope you're ready. I hope we figure it all out. I hope you're able to risk it all with me because since then and until now, my heart belongs to you.

"About damn time, isn't it?" I whispered to her ear she just hugged me tight.

I pulled away after a few minutes only to see a smirking Irene and a clueless Seulgi.

"Seulgi, this is Lalisa. She'll be the official photographer of our modeling agency from now on." I said. Irene chuckled. "Yes boss." She winked.

Seulgi just smiled at Lisa. And Lisa just looked at me and said, "You're the CEO of Kim Corp? I taught it's still your mom." She whined. I smirked. "Surprise!" She just rolled her eyes.

Her phone rang before she answered it she looked at me and said, "we're not yet done Jennie Kim"

Oh. Scaryyyy.

Lisa's POV

"How's the surprise going?" Jisoo unnie said. I knew it. She lied to me. "Unnieeeee! Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. She just laughed. "Where's the fun in that? Anyways, me and Chaengie are on the way there. Wait for us, we're having lunch together with Jennie, Seulgi, and Irene." She said. I heard Chaeng said, "Hi Lisaaaaaa! Great day isn't it?"

I just grumbled. Of course the two of them knew it. "I hate you two" I said. I heard Chaeyoung laughed. "We love you too Lis!"

We ended our phone call after few minutes of teasing.

After sometime, the front door of Irene unnie's open and we saw Jisoo and Chaeng arrived.

"What's up bitches!" Jisoo unnie said. We just chuckled.

"Let's go eat, hurry!" The chipmunk is hungry.

"So I'm the only one who doesn't know she's already here?" I irritatingly said. Jisoo and Chaeng just laughed. While Irene unnie and Seulgi just apologetically smiled.

I looked at Jennie. She just shrugged. I rolled my eyes. "I hate surprises." I said. She just pouted. "Don't you miss me Lili?"

I blushed. Why does she have to do that in front of everyone.

"I—"

"Jen?" A male voice interrupted my speaking. I saw a fine looking man looking at Jennie and she just smiled and stand up.

"Jongin!" And then she hugged him. Okay? Why are they so cozy? Aish.

"How are you? Didn't know you went back here already." He said. Jennie just laughed. "I just came back last week."

"Ehem." Jisoo suddenly interrupted.

"Oh! Right. Jongin, this are my friends Irene, Seulgi, Chaeyoung, Lisa and my cousin, Jisoo." Jennie introduced us to the guy. The guy just smiled.

I AM A FRIEND. OKAY? OUCH.

"Hi I'm Kim Jongin, but you can call me Kai." He said.

"Pleasure to meet you Kai! You should eat lunch with us." Jisoo said. I looked at her and she just smile knowingly.

"Okay." He said.

"Stop it Lalisa! This is your fucking fifth glass of wine and you're already drunk!" Chaeyoung said. We are now at a bar because Seulgi asked us to join them to party.

"I'm gonna tell Jennie unnie about this!" She said then went away.

The lunch was consist of Jennie and Kai reminiscing their first encounter in the foreign school, how they met and became close. Ugh barf! And Jennie being all smiles and giggling to him is so irritating.

So here I am in the counter drinking this awful taste alcohol in order to forget them being so cozy and sweet.

"Hey? You alone?" A man beside me asked. I just nodded because I don't see anybody sitting beside me.

"Is it okay if I join you?" He asked. "Ye—"

"No. She's off limits." A voice behind us said.

"And who the fuck—"

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, CEO of the Kim's Corporation, and her girlfriend. So fuck off!" She said. And the man just leave.

I just rolled my eyes at Jennie. "Don't you dare roll your eyes at me Lalisa! I'm taking you home." She said and dragged me outside the bar.

Jennie's POV

After dragging her outside she just pulled her hand away and crossed her arms. "I am having fun! Why did we leave?!" She whined. God she is like a kid.

"We're going home." I said. Patience Jennie.

"No."
"Yes."
"NO JENNIE!"
"YES LISA!" She turned her back on me and said, "Go back inside to your boyfriend. I'm going home myself."

Boyfriend? Since when do I have a boyfriend? Was she pertaining to Jongin?

I smirked. Is she?

So I pulled her and made her look at me. "Are you jealous?" I asked. She just glared at me and then pouted.

"No. Why would I be, friend?" She emphasized the word friend. Pfft I'm fucking enjoying this.

"Oh really? Okay fine. Go home. I'll go back ins—"

She suddenly hold my leather jacket and I looked at her and saw her looking down while pouting.

"You said when you come back, you'll claim me as yours, then why the hell do you have to be cozy around each other? Are you in a relationship with him?!" She said while stomping her feet.

What a fucking adorable drunk Lalisa.

"Do you want me to?" I said. She looked at me and asked, "Want you to what?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

I smirked and went near her. "To make you mine." I whispered. She just rest her head on my shoulder.

"I'm already yours Jennie." She said. My heart beats rapidly. Damn Lalisa.

And then I heard a snore.

"Lili?"

Is she sleeping?

What the fuck?! What a great fucking timing!

AN: JENNIE KIM IN LA HITS DIFFERENT!
FT. HOYEON, KITTY, SIMIHAZE AND MANY MORE 🔥

PS: How do you think Jennie and Kitty (Nanno) became friends? I'm not delulu but what if 🤔