22: girlfriends

Jennie's POV

"Where are you?" I asked Lisa over the phone.

"I'm done showering. What time are you picking me up?" She said.

"Well, don't dress up yet. I'll go to your house like right now." I said playfully. I heard her laughed.

"What a perv." She said. I just laughed.

"Just kidding baby, text me if you're done." I said.

"Okay. You sure you don't want to see me get dressed?" She jokingly asked. I blushed of the thought.

"Lalisa!"

I've heard her chuckled. "I'm just kidding Nini. Love you!" She said. I rolled my eyes. "I love you too, you tease."

Lisa's POV

I heard the doorbell rang so I went to the front door and open it only to see Jennie Ruby Jane Kim in her black lady suit with her hair tied up into a pony tail. What a scenery.

She pulled me closer to her and peck my lips.

"Hmm, hey there gorgeous." She said when we pulled away.

I blushed. "H-hi Nini." I said. She chuckled.

"Come on, don't be shy. You look so fucking gorgeous right now baby." She said. I pouted.

"Stoooop~ you're making me a blushing mess." I said. She laughed and pinched my cheeks.

"The baby is so shyyyyyy~" She cooed.

"Jennieeee~" I said. She just laughed and kissed my forehead.

"People are gonna talk about you once they see you. I don't like it." She said and then pouted.

"They'll gonna know that I'm yours tho." I said. She smiled.

"That's right. You're mine." She said and hold my hand then kissed my knuckles.

"I don't want anybody else but you Jen, I'm yours." I said. She blushed and looked at me lovingly.

"Let's go?" She said. I nodded.

Were now inside the venue for Chaeyoung and Jisoo unnie's engagement party and Jennie is now giving her message for the couple.

"Hi everyone. I'm Jennie Kim, Jisoo unnie is my cousin and Rosie is my best friend since middle school." She said.

"I've known Jisoo my whole life. She became my companion, my cousin, and my sister. So I definitely know when she's interested in someone." She chuckled. Jisoo rolled her eyes. "We've met Rosie in middle school. She's this cute, intelligent looking blonde that we've save from the bullies. More like I do the action while Jisoo was comforting her damsel in distress. Right unnie? It's love at first sight isn't it?" Jennie said. The audience laughed. Jisoo blushed and Chaeyoung kisses her cheeks.

"Since then, we've became friends, the three of us. I've seen them developing their feelings for each other but sometimes I'm so sick of them when they're being oblivious. My mind is like, "Just fucking kiss already!". She added. The audience laughed. Jisoo and Rosie blushed.

"So when the two of them became girlfriends, I was the happiest human alive. I know the two of them are destined for one another. So to Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung, continue being in love to one another, thank you for being my friends. The two of us are here for the both of you even tho you're already married. And I can't wait for my future niece. I love you both." Jennie ended her speech. The audience stand and clapped their hands. Jisoo and Chaeyoung hugged Jennie and then I've seen Jisoo flicking Jennie's forehead. Dorks.

I love those dorks so much.

Jennie's POV

It's late at night and Lisa's been ignoring me for like an hour ago. She's with Chaeyoung while Jisoo is with me.

"I just can't fucking understand why the hell she's ignoring me unnie!" I said. Jisoo just patted my shoulders.

"She's jealous." She said. I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Jealous? Why the hell she would be jealous?" I asked.
"Jennie, Lisa have seen the ring you and Irene both have when we're having a dinner. So why do you think she's jealous?" Jisoo unnie asked.
"Oh...Holy shit! Do you think she's thinking what she's thinking right now?" I asked. Damnit. She doesn't know Irene and Seulgi are girlfriends. Aish

Jisoo chuckled. "Get your girl Jennie Kim." She said. So I went to Lisa.

I've seen her talking to Rosie. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. She whispered something to Rosie and Rosie nodded.

Rosie looked at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and follow Lisa outside.

I caught her arms but she pulled away without looking at me. "I wanna go home." She coldly said. I sighed. "Okay. I'll take you home."

After a few minutes of drive, we are now in front of her house and Lisa immediately went outside so I followed her.

"Baby please talk to me." I said but she didn't say anything. She's just standing there while unlocking the door so I continued.

"The ring that you saw is not a couple ring. Irene gave it to me when I'm in middle school. It's a friendship ring. It's not just the two of us actually. Jisoo and Taehyung have this ring also but Jisoo doesn't wear it anymore. So if you're jealous, please don't be. You have nothing to be jealous about because Irene have a girlfriend since she's in college. Her name is Kang Seulgi. You've known her for a while right?"

She didn't say anything but I know she's listening. I sadly smiled. What a stubborn Lili.

"Goodnight baby. Just cool your head off okay? Maybe we can talk tomorrow, yeah? I love you. You're the only one I want. Always remember that." I said and turn my back to go home.

But before I went to my car I felt an arms wrapped around me from behind.

"I-I'm sorry N-Nini. I-I w-was just s-scared and j-jealous. Don't leave me, please?" Lisa said while burying her face on my shoulders.

I faced Lisa and brushed her tears away. She's still a cry baby. I tiptoed and kissed her forehead.

"I'm not leaving you Lili. Not now, not ever. I love you okay? Please always remember that my heart belongs to you from the moment I got to know you. You're fucking stuck with me for the rest of this life and if it's true that there is another life after this, I'll gladly chase you in that life over and over again." I said and kissed her.

She put her arms around me and kissed me back, pouring all the unspoken words that she wanted to say.

I pulled away. "Will you be my girlfriend, Lili?" I asked. She smiled and hugged me.

"Yes Jennie! I love you too." She said and kissed my shoulders.

That night. Lisa and I became official.

AN: GOOD NEWS! JENCHUCHAENG ARE NEGATIVE AND LISA'S IN GOOD CONDITION. LET'S CONTINUE PRAYING FOR THEIR SAFETY BLINKS.

AND STAY SAFE TOO. ❤️

PS: Have you seen the new teaser for Snowdrop? Kim Jisoo holding a gun damn, she nailed the main role. I'm so proud! 🤧❤️