13: choices

Lisa's POV

It's been a week after the school fair and a week since Jennie and I don't hang out much because I was always with Jungkook either waiting for him for his basketball practice or just hanging out outside the school.

Fine. I was avoiding Jennie, okay? Why? Because Jungkook is jealous when Jennie and I hang out together even if Chaeng and Jisoo unnie are with us. He said it after the school fair ends. He was jealous because I forgot our date for the nth time.

"Babe I'm sorry." I said.

"No. You're always like that. You're sorry when you texted late, you're sorry when you didn't go to my practice, you're sorry when you sometimes forgot our dates. What the hell Lisa? I'm your boyfriend yet you hang out with Kim all the time!" He said.

"Babe come on, we're in public. Please don't shout. Let's talk this matter privately." I said and tried to calm him down.

"I don't care! I just don't want her near you. For fuck sake Lis, that girl likes you. Did you forgot about that already?"

"Kook, she said she'll let me go in front of you didn't she? She said she just wanted for us to be friends. Why are you so mad about that?" I frustratingly said.

"That's the thing Lis. What if her goal is not only you and her being friends? What if she still likes you?"

"She doesn't Kook. Stop it. Why can't I hang out with my friend?"

"Because Jennie and her friends despise me Lis. You said you like me right? Then I'll give you a choice. Is it me or Jennie?"

I was so shocked. Is this the Jungkook that I like?

"Babe come on. This isn't fair. Don't make me choose." I said.

"No, Lis. If you really like me, you'll choose me. So fucking choose Lisa or let's just break up." He said.

I sighed. I'm so sorry Jen. "Fine. I'll stay away from Jennie. I'll hang out with you all the time." What a great friend you are Lisa. You just broke your promises.

And then he smiled. "That's an easy thing to do isn't it? That's right Lis, I'm your boyfriend so you have to choose me. Let's go to the restaurant, shall we?"

He's changing into a person that I don't know. Why Jungkook?

-

I was walking down the hallways when I heard someone calling me.

"Lili!" The person that's in my mind lately said. Jennie.

So I decided to walk fast and avoid her but she's so persistent, so I ran and hide in the library. Thank God I was fast.

I went to the most secluded place in the lib and hide from Jennie in case she went inside.

"Who are you hiding from?" A voice behind me said. So I jumped out of shock.

"Oh my god!" I said and looked at the person who scared the crap out of me only to see a smirking Hoyeon.

"You're so jumpy Lalisa." She said and giggled. I sighed.

"You scared me Hoyeon." I said still shocked. "So why are hiding here?" She said.

"I—uhm...I'm not hiding."

She clicked her tongue. "Could've fooled me. Try harder. I saw the cat's looking for you, should I call her?"

She's pertaining to Jennie. I sighed. "Fine, I'm hiding from Jennie. Please don't call her." I said.

"You're so fucking confusing Lisa." She said. I furrowed my eyebrows. What is she talking about?

"Huh? What did I do to you to call me confusing?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and shake her head.

"Figure it out yourself. And for your information, I'm not the one you're confusing. And for the record, Jennie is just my friend. We're just acting to make you jealous that time, but sadly it didn't work. I felt bad for Jennie, really. She deserves better. She doesn't deserve to be hurt this much. Don't hurt her more Lalisa." She said.

I was stunned after Hoyeon said those words. Does Jennie still have feelings for me? Am I still hurting her? But she's only my friend. Jungkook is my boyfriend. She knows that I can't like her. I shouldn't. Ever.

Jennie's POV

What the hell did I do? Why is she ignoring me? The last time that we talked the time when we're having sleepovers. The night when I said that Irene unnie was my first love. Then after the school fair, she's always with Jungkook. We seldomly hang out. Even Chaeng and Jisoo unnie is sad because she's not joining us for lunch.

Is she mad because Irene unnie was my first love?

What the hell Jennie? Why would Lisa be mad over that?

Ugh. What did I do wrong this time? This is harder than math problems.

I went out to the library because I can't find Lisa there. So I went to the student council office to clear my head only to find out and witness a freaking hot make out session.

"YAH KIM JISOO!"

Chaeng was startled and pushed Jisoo off the couch so she landed on the floor. Serves her right. Jisoo looked at me and glared while holding her butt.

"Fuck you Jennie!"

"No. That's incest Chu." I said and smirked at her. Chaeyoung's face was red as tomato. A red faced chipmunk pffft.

"This is an office Kim Jisoo. You two are like horny rabbits."

She huffed and sat beside a red Chaeyoung. "Can you blame me? Look at my girlfriend Jennie. She's so fucking irresistible." She said. Chaeyoung slap her head.

"I'm sorry wifey." Chaeyoung said and pouted.

I smiled at her. "It's okay hubby. Just please not in the office." I said. Then she nodded. Jisoo just rolled her eyes at me and stuck her tongue out.

What a kid. I suddenly remember Lisa. I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Jisoo asked. I sat down beside her.

"It's Lisa. Do you think she's ignoring me again?"

She shrugged. "Are you really sure you're fine Jen? You're just hurting yourself more. Lisa is my friend and I will be glad if you two really end up together but you're also my cousin and I know you. You're not a person who's easy enough to forget your feelings and Lisa clearly doesn't have feelings for you."

"I'm fine unnie. If this is the only way that we'll be close, I will choose it in a heartbeat. I'll get over and forget about my feelings for her. She wanted us to be friends." I said. But can I really forget my feelings for her?

Chaeyoung looked at me. "Are sure wifey? Lisa's my best friend but if you're still hurting, I'll respect your choice and decision if you don't want to get involve with her anymore."

"I'm sure. I'm fine. If this is the only way for me to stay by her side, I'll gladly be her friend, forever." I smiled.

I hope Lisa will do the same.

I hope she'll stay by my side.

Forever.

AN: Hi! Sobrang busy sa school works kaya ngayon lang ulit yung update. I'm sorry! Hope you guys are doing fine.
Skl: Did you saw the MV teaser of XOXO by SOMI? It has a lovesick girls vibe waaah! I miss OT4 a lot :((((

Anws, here's another chap. And please don't hate any of the characters :)