9: weak or whipped?

Jennie's POV

"Hello, my name is Bae Joohyun. Jennie's long time girlfriend." Irene unnie said. I looked at Jisoo did these two planned this set up? Jisoo looked at me then winked. I rolled my eyes. Why can't they understand that I'm trying to forget my feelings for Lisa?

"Happy to see you again, Bae." Jisoo said.

Irene unnie rolled her eyes. "Same, Kim." Jisoo chuckled.

"Babe, you know her?" Chaeyoung asked Jisoo.

Jisoo nodded. "We've known each other since forever. She's our childhood friend. Well, my childhood friend because she's Jennie's girlfriend now not a friend." She smirked at me. I glared at her. Fuck you, you chicken.

Irene unnie nodded. And put her arms around me. "Yeah, we've known each other since our diaper days. And it's been a while since I saw them because I just came back from New Zealand. I miss them so much. Specially my Jenjen." She looked at me and winked. I just smiled at her.

"I miss you too, Rene."

I suddenly felt a cold gaze. Like somebody's looking at me ready to murder and remove my whole existence in this world.

Lisa. I looked at her and she just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. Is she... jealous? No, Jennie don't be ridiculous. She has a boyfriend.

"Well, aren't we going to enjoy the fair?" Lisa asked us but she's looking at me. Why does she look scary?

Irene's POV

This is fun. I wished Seulgi's here with me. I miss my girlfriend but I have an obligation to do that's why I'm here. A certain chicken called me and said that she needed my help on something. And this is the something she's talking about. Good thing the company's doing great even if I'm not there because Seulgi's managing.

"We are. I'm sorry but may I know your name?" I asked the barbie.

"Lalisa Manoban, Jennie's...friend." I heard Jennie chuckled. So I smirked. And reach out her hand for a handshake.

"Just a friend?" I asked.

"....yeah." She said.

"Hello unnie! I'm Park Chaeyoung. You are so pretty!" The blonde holding Jisoo's hand said. I smiled. So this is the girlfriend she's talking about.

I shook her hand. "Thank you, Chaeyoung. You are pretty too." I said then winked at her. She blushed. What a cute girl.

"Hey! Don't you dare wink at her again." The chicken said. Jennie and I just laughed. Possessive. Chaeyoung pinched Jisoo's side. Pfft

"Well since everyone knows each other already, let's enjoy the fair." Jennie said the she went beside Lisa so I went beside her. We're just following Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

"Lili what do you want to do?" Jennie asked.

"Anything. I'll go after lunch because Jungkook said that we'll gonna check out the rides later after his basketball practice." She said while not looking at Jennie. I saw Jennie frowned. I sighed. She's clearly hurting until now but why does she have to torture herself?

"Oh. Okay. Rene, do you want to eat ice cream?" Jennie asked me. She's looking at me like she's saying we need to talk.

I nodded. "Okay Hon." I smiled.

"You guys get your ice cream. I'm just gonna go to Chaeng and Jisoo unnie." Lisa said and went towards them.

Jennie sighed. "You're torturing yourself Jennie Kim." I said.

"Let's talk Unnie. But not here."

We went at the back of their school and sat at one of the benches while eating ice cream.

"What are you doing here unnie?"

"Jisoo asked for help." Jennie sighed. "I'm fine."

I rolled my eyes. "You're clearly not Jennie. You're just torturing yourself."

"She needs me." She said.

"She's just selfish to let you go. She clearly didn't see that you're hurting so much."

"It's fine unnie. I'm fine, she wanted me to be her friend. If this is the only way that I'll get close to her, I will always do it." I sighed. And ruffled her hair.

"You're so stubborn Kim. Is it running in your blood? Because Jisoo and Taehyung are like you."

She chuckled and shrugged. "I guess."

I laughed. "I missed you guys so much."

"You're getting bored managing the company? But Seulgi's with you."

"Nah, I'm not. I just missed hanging out with you guys. Speaking of that bear. I'm gonna call her. Wait for me here."

"Okay."

Lisa's POV

Where the hell are they? Did they ditched us to go on a date on their own? Tch.

"Why the hell are you sulking?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"Nothing." I said and crossed my arms and pout.

"You look like a duck! Stop pouting!"

"I'm not sulking! It's this games fault! I can't win that monkey stuff toy!" I said.

We're currently in a booth where there are lots of games. Wow the student council really have lots of fund. I wonder if Jennie and Jisoo unnie use their own money for some of these booths. Psh, Kims and their riches. (AN: Sana all, kahit tuition ko lang po bayaran nyo)

"Give me the gun Lili, I'll win you that stuff toy." A voice behind me said. Speaking of the devil.

I looked at her and furrowed my eyebrows. "Where's your girlfriend?"

"What? Oh, Irene? She said she has an emergency. She'll gonna go to my house later to have a sleepover." She said.

Oh. I clenched my jaw. A sleepover huh? Tss.

Jisoo unnie laughed. "Fuuuuuuun~" Jennie glared at her. Chipmunk suddenly clapped her hands. "I've got a bright idea!"

Jisoo chuckled. "What is it babe?" Chaeng smiled. "Let's have a sleepover at Jennie unnie's tonight!"

Damn this Chipmunk and her freaking idea. I frowned. "I don't want to be a fifth wheel. You guys should go later, I'm not going." Jisoo pat my shoulder.

"You won't be a fifth wheel, trust me." She winked. Then Jennie hold my hand. "Please Lili!" Why is she pouting?

Nope, Lisa don't give in. "Pretty pwease Lili!" Why the fuck is she acting cute?! I sighed. Come on Lisa, don't fucking give-

"Fine. Okay. I'll join you later for the sleepover." I said. Then Jennie smiled and do a happy dance. I laughed. What a dork.

Jisoo and Chaeng rolled their eyes and smiled. I know, I'm weak for a cute Jennie but can you blame me?

AN: Nope. Irene is not the girlfriend because I'm a Seulrene shipper. I'm sorry! BUT she'll be a huge help for Jennie and Lisa in this story so you guys should stay tuned. Okay? *winks*

Happy 1.5k reads. I'll try my very best to make this story worthy of your time. Thank you so much. xx