10: vanilla and strawberries

Jisoo's POV

Hilarious. Jennie and Lisa are so fucking hilarious to watch. I laughed internally.

"Babe why are you smiling evilly?" Chipmunk asked. I laughed hard.

"It's just that those two are so fucking funny." I said while pointing at Lisa and Jennie who's so awkward with each other. Pfft more like Lisa, because Jennie doesn't have any clue on what happened. Talk about a heavy sleeper.

You guys are wondering why don't you?

We are currently waiting for Lisa to arrive at Jennie's house because she's with her boyfriend. She said that they'll catch up after we ate lunch at the school fair today.

The doorbell rang. Jennie immediately went and open the door. I smirked moving on my ass. She's clearly still head over heels.

Lisa and Jennie went to the couch where we're sitting. Jennifer went beside Irene and Lisa went beside Jennie. Pfft interesting.

"Jennie cooked dinner, have you eaten?" I asked Lisa.

"Yeah. Jungkook and I have a quick dinner date earlier." I saw Jennie frowned. I felt bad for Jennie she's still hurt until now.

"Let's just watch a movie." Chaeng suggested.

"A horror movie." I said.

"No" "Yes"  Lisa and Jennie both uttered at the same time. Irene laughed. "Oh come on Jen, you're still scared of ghosts up until now? You're 21 already." I laughed. Jennie pouted.

Lisa widened her eyes. "You're kidding, right?" She looked at us. And pointed at Jennie. "This she devil is scared of watching horror movies?" Jennie sulked and crossed her arms.

"Keep teasing me and all of you will sleep outside tonight." She said. We laughed.

"Don't worry wifey. You're not the only one who's a scardy cat." Chaeng said. Oh I forgot, my girlfriend is also afraid of ghosts. So I put my arms around her shoulders.

"Don't worry babe, I'll protect you!" I said then kissed her cheeks.

"How? You're small." Jennie said. This fucking mandu cheeks.

"Yah—"

"Okay. Stop right there. Let's just watch this movie." Irene said.

The marathon was consist of constant screaming, teasing, and lots of screaming again. We've only watched two movies because we are going to school tomorrow to monitor the fair. But we couldn't sleep because no one wants to be alone on the guestroom bed.

"We should all sleep here together." Irene said.

"What? How can we do that? It's cold in here." Jennie said the she yawn.

"Let's build a fort." Lisa said.

I rolled my eyes. "What are you, five?"

Chaeyoung clap her hands. "I love blanket forts! Let's do it." She looked at me with her puppy eyes. Oh come on this isn't fair. I sighed.

"Fine. Let's build the fucking fort." I said. Chaeng peck ny lips. "Love you babe!" I pinched her cheeks. "Love you too."

"Ugh too much cheesiness!" Jennie said. I laughed.

After building the fort, we decided to sleep. I laughed because Irene is in the middle and she jokingly said, "It's like I'm a mother of four children."

"Screw your imagination. You're in a relationship with your child? What the fuck Bae." I said. She laughed.

"I'm just kidding. Love you jenjen!" Jennie giggled. "Love you too Rene." Jennie replied.

"You guys are so noisy. Just sleep already!" Lisa said.

"Okay fine, MADNOBAN." I said.

"Fuck you, Chicken! Goodnight." She said.

I was awoken by constant whispering and giggling. Ugh it's too early for this. I opened my eyes and saw Chaeyoung and Irene taking pictures of a cuddling Jenlisa. Oh, Chaeyoung knows that Irene isn't Jennie's real girlfriend. I told her already.

Chaeyoung looked at me and whispered, "Irene unnie said that we should leave Jennie unnie and Lisa here. Just continue your sleep in the guest room babe."

I lazily smirked. "Just sleeping?" I wiggled my eyebrows. Chaeyoung blushed and pinched my side.

"Pervert." She said. She helped me up and we went to the guest room.

Lisa's POV

"Lili why are you so jumpy today?"

I flinched. "No...nothing. I'm not jumpy."

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows and pouted. "You're avoiding me." She said softly. I sighed. Fuck Lisa just stop thinking about it.

"I'm not Jen. I'm sorry, I'm not avoiding you. It's just that I'm not feeling well today. My head hurts." I reasoned out.

She went near me. I few inches away from my face and put her hand on my forehead. I looked at her features. And smelled her perfume. And I remember again why I felt so awkward when Jennie's near me.

Vanilla and strawberries.

All I can smell is vanilla and strawberries. Damn is it normal for the Kims that their pillow smells like vanilla and strawberries? I snuggled closer to my pillow. I could actually sleep all day.

Then my pillow hugged me. So I suddenly smile. This is fucking cozy.

Wait back the hell up—

My pillow hugged me? When did pillows have arms?
So I opened my eyes and saw a neck. I looked up and see a peacefully sleeping Jennie. Her arms around my waist, hugging me securely and our legs tangled up with each other.

I widened my eyes. Holy shit. So she is the one who smelled like vanilla and strawberries.

I heard a shutter sound. I looked and saw Jisoo unie holding her phone while smiling at me. She wiggled her brows.

"Cozy much?" She said. I rolled my eyes at her. I throw a pillow at her and mouthed shut the fuck up because I don't want to wake up Jennie and see us like this. So I carefully remove her arms around me. Thank goodness she's a heavy sleeper.

"Lili hey! You're zoning out." Jennie said. "Let's go."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the clinic. You should rest and drink medicine for your headache and fever." Jennie said dragging me.

"But I'm not having a fever tho, she's just so close that's why I'm flustered." I whispered so she won't hear it. I sighed this is going to be a long day.

AN: Gusto kong gumawa ng angst chapter dahil pinaiyak ako ng Episode 15 ng Hometown Chachacha pero eto muna, wag muna angst. Hehe just a filler chap before some revelations and slight angst? :>

Please vote if you want to. Thank you <3