8: bae

Jennie's POV

Damn it. My head is pounding. And also my hand? I looked at my hand and see bandages. I sighed. Jisoo unnie is surely mad.

I went to the kitchen and saw Chaeyoung eating pancake while Jisoo unnie is looking at her lovingly. Pfft whipped.

"Good morning lovebirds!" I said. They looked at me and Jisoo unnie went near me and flicked my forehead.

"Ouch unnie! What the fuck is that for?"

"That's for hurting yourself, again!" Then she flicked my forehead again.

"Yah Kim Jisoo! You're hurting me for real!" I shouted.

"That's for making us worried. Good thing your mom is not here. She decided to go to Busan because she wanted to unwind." She sighed and hugged me.

"I'm sorry unnie." I said. I made them worried again. She pat my shoulders and said, "It's okay Jennie. Just please give me a favor. If you want to drink your problems away, don't forget to call us okay? We'll join you." She smiled.

"Thank you unnie."

"And hubby!" Chaeng said raising her hand. I laughed.

"Thank you hubby, gimme a hug!" I said. She happily went near me and gave me a bear hug.

"Okay, that's enough. Hands off Jenndeuk." Jisoo said. What a possessive chicken. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on babe! You're always jealous." Chaeng said.

Jisoo just stuck her tongue out at us. Wow, mature. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. Jisoo hugged her and said, "Let's eat. I cooked many pancakes for you." Chaeyoung smiled and peck her lips. "Thank you my Chichu!"

I crossed my arms. "Really? Right in front of me?"
They just laughed. I shake my head. Dorks.

Lisa's POV

I'm here at the hallways near the locker because I'm waiting for someone to arrive. I saw them walking towards me and I saw her hand covered with bandages. I thought she's okay?

"I'm surprised you have a time to wait for us here Lalisa." Jisoo unnie said. Chaeyoung slap her shoulders and say, "She's just acting mad Lis. She forgave you yesterday already." She said.

I sighed. "I'm sorry."

Chaeng shake her head. "You shouldn't apologize to us Lisa." Then she looked at Jennie. Jennie just shrugged. "It's fine. I'm gonna go to class. Bye." She said not looking at me and started to walk away.

"Chase her Lisa. For once, just fucking chase her and say sorry to her." Chaeyoung said. I nodded.

"I'm planning to Chip. I really am sorry." I said. They hugged me. "It's okay."

So I started to chase Jennie. Thank goodness she was walking slowly. So I hold her wrist. She looked at me.

"What now Lalisa?"

"Can we talk?"

"We're talking already."

"You know what I mean Jennie. Please." I said. She sighed. "Fine."

Jennie brought me to the rooftop. She sat on the floor so I've done the same.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"I already said it's fine Lisa." She said.

"But you're clearly mad at me Jennie. So I'm sorry."

"I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at myself. I realize it was so childish of me to rely on you when I became like this during those days. We're not even friends, you clearly said that to Hoyeon."

I sighed. "We are friends Jennie, okay? I'm sorry that I forgot about yesterday. I'm sorry that I wasn't there when you needed me the most. I'm sorry that I often treat you bad and didn't want to hangout with you. I'm sorry that I couldn't like you back the way you wanted me to." I said. And hold her hand that have bandages. Why the hell am I crying?

"I'm sorry Jen. Fuck, I'm so sorry. I'm such a bad pers-"

"Hey." She smiled at me and wiped my tears then ruffled my hair. "You're not a bad person Lis. You're the most incredible person I've ever known. It's okay that you've forgotten about yesterday, I know you have a reason. I forgave you even if you won't say sorry to me. And I'm sorry too, for annoying you often. Don't worry, I already accepted that you can't like me back. I'm glad that you are happy now."

I sniff. "Is it selfish for me to say that I want you to stay by my side and be my friend?" I said. She pinched my cheeks and chuckled.

"No. I will always be by your side no matter what happens. Even if you don't want me to be your friend anymore."

I hugged Jennie. I didn't know what pushes me to do this but I guess I just wanted to. She hugged back and say, "Thank you for accepting me as your friend, Lili."

Chaeyoung's POV

It's been two weeks since Jennie unnie and Lisa are okay. Two weeks since the news that Jennie and Hoyeon broke up. Two weeks since Jennie said to us that she and Lisa are friends now. And two weeks since Lisa seldomly eat lunch with us because she's always with her boyfriend. I mentally rolled my eyes. That son of a cookie is pissing me off.

"Chaeng why are you sulking?" Jennie asked. We're at the cafeteria. Jennie and Jisoo are talking about the school fair that's happening two days from now. I forgot that my girlfriend and Jennie unnie is part of the student council. They're the vice president and president of the SC in this university.

I pout. "I miss Lisa."

Jennie chuckled. "If she hears you say that, she's gonna tease the hell out of you."

"Awww, Lisa said she'll join us when the school fair starts don't worry babe. Here you can have my fries." Jisoo said. I happily eat it. I love her so much.

School fair

Lisa's POV

"FREEDOM!!!!" I shouted. Jennie just chuckled beside me.

"We get that you're excited but don't shout." Jisoo said.

"How can I not be excited when I know that there are no classes for the whole week?"

"We get it. You're not fond of studying." Jennie rolled her eyes. Chaeyoung and Jisoo unnie laughed.

"Yah I am it's just-"

"JENNIE KIM!" A voice behind us shouted then suddenly there's a person hugging Jennie. Who is this girl?

Jennie pulled away from the hug and smiled. "Irene unnie?"

The girl chuckled and say, "I miss you Jenjen." And kissed Jennie's cheeks. Wtf? Who is she? Then she looked at us and say, "Hello, my name is Bae Joohyun.

Jennie's long time girlfriend."

AN: And.... The original visual came to the picture. Jenrene uwu ~
Skl: I'm a blackvelvet stan. Don't engage into fanwars, let's respect each girl and boy groups, please. xx

Double update for this day 'cause why not? Thank you for reading and please vote po if nagustuhan nyo ito :)