17: mine

AN: Words written like this are flashbacks. Happy reading :)

Lisa's POV

"Lili!"

"Lili!" All I hear was a voice from a distance, calling me in a familiar nickname that I used to have.

"I love you Lili!" The voice giggled.

And then I saw a girl looking at the sunset in front of us. She's sitting beside me but I couldn't see her face. All I could see is her tears.

"I love you Lili, goodbye." She sadly smile and looked at me.

"NO! JENNIE!" And then I woke up. I sighed. It's all a dream. It's always like this. It's been five years since she left and five years since I'm dreaming the same dream over and over again.

"Meow" I looked at the other side of the bed only to see my cat looking at me curiously. So I got her and put her in my lap.

"It's nothing Lily. I was just having a dream." She just purred while I pet her. I smiled. "Why does she named you after me?" Lily just meowed. "You don't know either?" The cat just yawned. I chuckled.

Lily is my companion for the last five years since Jennie left. Jisoo unnie gave it to me the night when Jennie left me in her front door.

"Lisa" I looked at the person behind me and saw Jisoo unnie looking at me worriedly. I just burst out crying again so she hugged me.

"It's all my fault unnie. Jennie won't leave if I just sort it all out before it's too late." I said. She just tap my back gently.

"This is a wrong time for the both of you Lis. There is a perfect timing for everything, you just have to hold on to that. She'll come back soon." She said softly. She pulled away and gave me an envelope. "She wanted me to give this to you." She also got a cute looking cage and I saw a ragdoll kitten inside.

"Jennie wanted you to have this baby too, she said you always wanted a cat so she adopted it few weeks ago." I just cried there. How can I hurt the person who always listening to all the things I say? Fuck I'm so stupid aren't I?

"Her name is Lily." She said.

"Oh shoot! I'm late for the interview!" I said while I look at the clock. Lily got shocked by my sudden outburst so she just ran outside my room. I heard my phone rang so I answered it.

"YAH MANOBAN?! ARE YOU STILL ON YOUR BED?!" Jisoo unnie shouted. I winced.

"You don't have to shout unnie. I was just about to leave." I lied.

"About to leave my ass. You clearly just woke up. Just get your ass ready Lis. The assigned manager of the company branch is hot headed, I'm telling you." She said. I sighed.

"Why can't I work with you?" I whined. She just chuckled. "You're expertise wasn't in line to mine. Besides, you always said you wanted to become the official photographer of the Kim Corps' modeling agency so don't whine and just be ready for the interview." I pouted.

"Any news about Jennie?" I carefully asked. She just sighed. "I don't know Lis. I've been contacting her for the past few months but nothing." I frowned. "Okay, thanks unnie."

"Don't be sad. Hey, as soon as your interview is finished, call me. We'll eat outside. My treat." She said. I smiled. "Okayyyyy!" I said.

-

There are lots of applicants in the waiting room and I'm about to piss in my pants because of nervousness. Jisoo unnie didn't say the name of the manager handling the modeling agency of Kim Corp. all she said is that she's hot headed.

Yikes. Why does she have to do the interview herself? Aish.

"Ms. Lalisa Manoban?" I stand up when the secretary called me.

"Yes?" She looked at me and said, "Our manager is going to interview you now." I gulped. Holy shit.

I went to the door and she opened it and there I saw the person who I didn't see for years sitting in the swivelling chair looking straight at me.

"Irene unnie" I muttered. She just smiled.

"Lalisa, it's been so long since we last saw each other." She said. "Take a seat. Jisoo told me you're doing a job interview here."

I took a seat. She looked at my files and I saw her hand having a ring on it. That's an engagement ring, I thought.

"So Lisa, based on what I've read about your portfolio I can say that you are fit for the job. You're really good at taking pictures." She said. I blushed by the sudden compliment.

"Thank you unnie." I said. She smiled. There's a knock on the door so Irene unnie stand up and went to open it while I just roamed my eyes around her office. It's nice.

"Come on, there's someone I wanted you to meet." I heard Irene unnie said so I looked at them only to see a woman in her business suit looking at me. She's pretty.

"This is Seulgi, she's my partner in managing the agency. Seul, this is Lalisa. She's the one Jisoo is been telling you about. She's her friend-"

"And mine." A familiar voice suddenly spoke so we looked at the front door only to see a smiling Jennie in her well tailored business attire, looking so elegant and intimidating.

She looked at me and smiled. "Hi Lili! It's been a while, yeah?" She said. My heart skip a beat.

After 5 long years, I'm finally seeing the person who's always invading my dreams and my heart for a very long time.

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is standing there giving her precious gummy smile that anyone can fall in love after seeing.

Is this a dream? Because if it is, then I don't want to wake up. I missed her so bad. Finally, she's here.

"Jennie"

She went near me and hugged me tight. The familiar scent invades my personal space.

Still vanilla and strawberries.

The familiarity makes my heart jump because of joy. She's here. She's finally here.

"About damn time, isn't it?" She whispered.

AN: Seulrene pasooook!

Ayan na, nagkita na sila :>