6: the other side

AN: The words written like these are text conversations. Enjoy! :)

Jisoo's POV

Loud music. Party lights. Smell of smoke, sweats and strong perfumes. Lots of people drinking and partying their hearts out. Where the hell is my cousin?

"Chu! Did you find her?!" Chaeng shouted because of the loud music I can't understand her properly without shouting.

"No! We've been here for 30 minutes. Are you sure she's here?!" I said. More like shouted.

"This is the only place that she'll go everytime!"

I suddenly got an idea. Why the hell am I only thinking just now? I got my phone in my pocket and called the only person who might know where Jennie is right now.

"Yes my favorite cousin?"

"Shut up Taehyung you said Jennie's your favorite you asshole, did you know where she is?"

"We're at the bar. In the VIP room. She doesn't want to hear loud music so I brought her here. Come here Ji, she's fucking wasted already."

"Okay."

I looked at Chaeng who's eating. How can she eat while being anxious? And where the hell did she got that from? Wtf?

"She's in the VIP room with Taehyung. Let's go."

The guards opened the door and the sight didn't seem new to me. This always happens every damn time. The room was a disaster. Tables are turned upside down, broken glasses are everywhere, and Jennie was sleeping in the sofa with tears stained cheeks and a fucking wound in her hands.

"Ji, we should take her home." Taehyung said looking at me sadly. I pat his shoulder.

"Thank you for keeping her company." I said.

He looked behind me and furrowed his brows. "Where is she?"

"Who?"

"The one who always calm her down when things get worse. Where is Lisa?" He said.

"She's with Jungkook."

"O-oh. So.. the news is true?" He said. His eyes are sad. I'm sorry Taehyung. You and Jennie have some funny and twisted fate.

"Jungkook didn't tell you?" I asked.

He smiled sadly. "He never spoke to me since that day. I'm sorry Ji, but I don't think I'll be able to help you and Chaeyoung to get Jennie home."

"It's okay V, call me if you need someone to talk to. Okay?"

He smiled. "Thanks cousin! Bye"

I went near Jennie and try to wake her up.

"Jen? Jendeuk? Jenjen? Mandu? Yah pabo!" Chaeyoung slapped my shoulders. "Be gentle with my Wifey!"

Wow. Right in front of me. THE GIRLFRIEND. I rolled my eyes.

"Jennie, wake up. We're going home." She opened her eyes.

"Lili? Is that you?" She asked. She's crying again. It breaks my heart to see her like this so I just hugged her tight.

"It's Jisoo, Jennie. Lisa's not here. It's just me and Chaengie." She suddenly stop. And hold my shoulder. She looked at me coldly and wiped her tears. And smirked.

"I totally forgot that she also left me. I'm sorry for causing you trouble Unnie. I'm going home." She stands up and winced when she felt the pain due to her wounds.

"Jennie unnie, we have to treat your wounds and we'll drive you home as well." My girlfriend said.

"No. I've caused you enough trou-"

"We'll never leave you Jendeuk. We'll sleep in your house tonight. We'll watch any series that you want and eat ice cream." I said. She looked at me. Her eyes are teary.

"Thank you unnie and Chaeng. You guys are the best. I'm sorry for always being like this every year." She said. We hugged her.

"It's okay Jennie. Everything's gonna be okay." I said. And then we went home.

Lisa's POV

Thank you for today babe. From now on this day will be our special day. I hope you enjoyed and felt happy as well.

You're welcome and thank you also. I've enjoyed it don't worry.

I probably should mark today's date in my calendar. I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw that the date was already marked.

July 20, 2019 - Nini needs her Lili

Oh my god. Jennie.

Holy shit. I totally forgot about it. Lisa you fucking idiot! Why didn't you remember today? I wonder where's Jennie right now. Fuck! Why do Chaeng turned off her phone? I can't contact her. I tried Jisoo. It's ringing! Thank goodness.

"What?" She's mad. I know. She have the right to be mad at me.

I sighed. "I'm sorry Unnie. I forgot. I just got home, where is she? Is she alri-"

"It's alright. We handled her already. She haven't done anything stupid and didn't asked me where you are so you don't need to worry about not remembering what today is."

She didn't asked for me. Why does my heart feels like it's breaking into pieces?

"Oh...o-okay. I... uhm... Okay. But still, I'm sorry Unnie."

She sighed. "I shouldn't be the one hearing your apology Lis. Jennie is calling me. You should sleep. We have classes tomorrow. See you at school."

"Okay unnie."

"Goodnight Lisa. Congratulations." Then she hang up. I closed my eyes. Good job Lisa. Good fucking job.

I wonder how would Jennie react if she sees me at school tomorrow. I hope she's not mad at me.

AN: Taekook? 👀

HERE'S AN UPDATE BECAUSE SOLM IS COMING OMG!!!!!!! 😭