30: diana

Jennie's POV

I looked at dad and wait for him to talk.

"You're mother isn't my first love." He started. He looked at me so I nodded and motioned him to continue.

"But I loved her Jennie. Believe me. I loved her with all my heart. She was there for me when no one else was. She became my strong hold when my life crumbled. When my first love left me without saying goodbye."

"What do you mean?"

"You're mother and I, we were best friends back in college. She knew me more than anyone else. She knew everything about me and she knew that I'm in love with this girl so she befriended her in order for us to be close. To sum it all up, that girl became my girlfriend. She was my first love. But then something happened, she's pregnant during that time. She's carrying my child. She was so devastated because her parents would probably be mad at her that's why she left me."

"During those years my life seem to crumble, your mom was there. She took care of me. She never gave up on me you know? She's so patient with me. I fell for her and she confessed that she love me way back when I'm head over heels to my first love. And then we became a family and you came. You're one of the best thing that the universe gave to me. I was that happiest when you were born."

I smiled and brushed my tears away.

"However, everytime I looked at you, it reminded me of someone."

"My half-sibling?" I carefully said. He sadly smiled.
"Yes. During those times when I witnessed you grow up, I kinda wish I saw my other kid grow up as well. That's when I decided to find them."

"And I did. But when I found them, it's too late. She's sick."

"That's why you left?"

"Yes, Jennie."

I exhaled. "Okay. I understand now. That's why mom was so heart broken when you left us. She knows the story, right?"

My father nodded. "Yes princess. She also know that you're half brother was with me after his mom died."

"I have a what?!" I exclaimed.

"A half-brother."

I looked at Jongin and he raised his eyebrow at me.
"What?"

I shrugged. "I still can't believe you're my half brother."
He chuckled. "Well, I do. Isn't it amazing? I'm like your protector!"

I laughed. "Protector my ass. You're such a dork."
He just stuck his tongue out then his phone suddenly rang.

"Hi babe" He said. He mouthed, "I'm gonna head out" so I just nodded.

Lisa's POV

I love Jennie's dad. Holy shit he's so cool. But I wouldn't say this to Mommy Kim she would probably get jealous.

After we talked, I went outside so that he can rest. I saw Jennie sleeping on the bench outside her room. Stubborn, she really waited for us to finish.

I went near her and poke her cheeks. "Nini?"

"Hmmmm?"
"Let's go inside so you could rest comfortably"
"Mmmkay"

She lazily stand up and went inside and lay on her bed.

"I'm just gonna grab some clothes on our house, okay Jen?"

Instead of hearing an answer, I heard a soft snore so I just chuckled and went outside.

-

Jennie's driver was the one who drove me home so that when Jennie wakes up, she'll know that I went to our house.

I saw mom walking towrds me with a worried expression. "How's Jennie?" She asked. I gave her a hug and said that Jennie's okay and she doesn't need to worry I also told her that Jennie's dad is okay too. But her worried expression didn't change.

"Your cousins are here." She said. "What?! What do you mean, mom?!" Oh no.

"They wanted to meet Jennie." She said.

"Are their parents here also?" She shooked her head. "Thank God!" I said. My aunts and uncles are the ones who said some hurtful things to me when we're in Thailand after they knew my sexuality.

"But..." Mom said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"But what?"

"She's here with them." She said.

"Who?"

"Diana." She said. I feel like someone poured an ice bucket all over my body.

"Diana as in..."

"Yes Lisa. The girl you liked back then." My mom said.

Holy shit.

Jennie's POV

My sleep was ruined by these two idiots who's so noisy. The fuck.

I looked at Jisoo and Taehyung. They're playing games inside the hospital room and they're so loud.

"Take that you fucking chicken face!"

"Yah! You're cheating you dipshit!"

"What?! You're just accusing me you sore loser!"

"The fuck? I'm not a sore loser you idi-"

"Shut the fuck up you two!" I said.

"Idiot!" Jisoo continued then kicked Taehyung's legs which causes him to fall on the couch. Jisoo laughed.

"Yah Kim Jisoo!" Taehyung shouted. Oh for the love of chickens they're like 5 year old kids.

So I went near the plug and unplugged the tv.

"JENNIE!!!" They both shouted. I just rolled my eyes.
"I'm hungry, where's the food?" I said.

"We're waiting for the delivery guy to come, your majesty." Jisoo sarcastically said. Taehyung jokingly bowed so I smack his head. He just laughed.

"Nevermind. I'll just go to Lisa's house." I said. And grab my clothes in order for me to change.

After I finished changing Jisoo asked if I wanted them to drive me off to Lisa's so I just said that I'll have my driver to do that.

-

The maids said Lisa was with her cousins so I went to their living room and saw my girlfriend sitting in a couch with a girl who's hands are on my girlfriend's waist and she was so close to Lisa. What the actual fuck? Is she her cousin?

"Lili" I said. They looked at me, Lisa with wide eyes.

"Nini!" She exclaimed and stood up then went near me and hugged me.

"Why didn't you tell me you'll come here?"

I shrugged. "Wanted to surprise you."

She just laughed. "This are my cousins, Bam, Chicha, Minnie, and Ten."

So I bowed to them and say, "Hello, I'm Jennie"
They said hello and shook my hand.

"And this is Diana, she's uhm..."

"Hi Jennie. I'm Diana. Lisa's... friend." She chuckled. "I've heard so much about you."

Friend huh? I clenched my jaw.

"Yeah well, hopefully my girlfriend say good things." I smirked and pulled Lisa close to me.

She smirked. "Yep, definitely good things."

AN: Woops, here comes another one. 🤭