4: yes

AN: The words written like this are flashbacks. Okay? Happy reading :)

Lisa's POV

And I'm sorry that I talked to you, brought you here and called you with that stupid nickname. This would be the last time Lisa, I promise.

This would be the last time.

I promise.

Will she ignore me forever?

Of course she will. That's a good sign isn't it? Jennie Ruby Jane Kim will not annoy me anymore. The evil queen wouldn't be by my side, teasing and annoying the hell out of me.

"What the hell are you doing here? And do not seat here that's for Chaeng, we will study together."

"I convinced her not to go because a certain chicken wants to eat outside the school today so, I'll be your study buddy." She wiggled her brows.

"I don't want to, goodbye."

"I'm good with math. Midterms are coming up, you wouldn't want to fail Lili, would you?" She smirked. Okay. Fine. I don't have a fucking choice here. The she devil is a genius. Patience Lisa. This is for you're own good.

I rolled my eyes and sat down. Jennie giggled.

"You're fucking stuck with me baby." She winked.

I blushed. She giggled. "Shut up, just teach me this goddamn equations."

Why would I be sad if Jennie's gonna ignore me forever? It's a good thing because Jungkook and I will gonna have a longer time to hangout. And Jungkook's good in math too and we're classmates so it's easy for him to teach me the lessons.

Yeah, Lisa. And she has Hoyeon now. That's right. This is how it's supposed to be. You and Jennie ignoring each other forever.

Jennie's POV

I'm here in my room watching random series on Netflix in order to forget what happened earlier at school. Then suddenly someone switched the lights on in my room.

"JENDEUKIEEEEEEE~"

"What the fuck Jisoo?! It's so bright, turn that off!"

"Okay! Geez. You don't have to shout. Why are you so comfortable in the dark. Are you batman?" She said while sitting beside me.

"It's not dark. The television is on, idiot." I said.

"You wouldn't ask why am I here?"

"No. Go home."

"I'm gonna tell auntie that you're so mean to me."

"Okay. Go on tell her."

"Why are you sulking?" She asked.

"I'm not. Go home. You're disturbing me."

She smiled and hugged me sideways. "Come on Jendeuk! Auntie said you didn't eat dinner today and you look sad. You can tell me anything you know?"

Why does mom and Jisoo know me so well?

I sighed. "I think it's time for me to move on Chu."

"What?! Why?" She said and hold my shoulders.

I told her what happened earlier. She frowned. "Jungkook and his friends are assholes, I'm gonna rip their throats one day. I swear."

Then she looked at me. And fucking laughed at me. What the fuck is wrong with this chicken?

"I thought Lisa is the only one who's oblivious and dense."

"What the fuck are you saying? I'm not oblivious."

"Then why didn't you know the reason why Lisa is mad at you?"

"She just said that I'm confusing her."

"Yeah, because you're ignoring her for a week then suddenly you're speaking to her again."

"Uhuh?" What is she pointing out?

"Oh come on Jennie! Lisa's missing you. And she's mad because you've been ignoring her for a week then you suddenly spoke to her then you're back to being cold."

"Don't get my hopes up Jisoo."

"I'm just stating my opinion. But go on, do what you want. Move on."

"I cant."

"You can't or you don't want to?"

I fucking don't want to.

-

Rosie's POV

Jisoo texted me and said that she's sleeping at Jennie's tonight so I decided to visit my oblivious and indenial monkey bestfriend who's currently watching a series on Netflix. I swear Jennie unnie and Lisa is fated to one another. Ahhhh I totally ship it!

"Chaeng?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm gonna say something to you but please don't be mad."

"Is this a revelation?"

"Promise me you won't be mad."

I sighed. "Okay, I promise."

"I'm gonna tell Jungkook to stop courting me-"

"That's good, get rid of him. Why it's just-"

"Because I'll say yes to him and be his girlfriend"

"WHAT? WHAT THE F-"

Lisa pouted. "You promise you won't be mad Chong-ah!"

"BUT LIS-"

"Why are you guys have so much hate towards Kookie? He's nice." I frowned. This is so fucked up. Okay, here goes nothing.

"Do you love him?" I asked. She was caught off guard by my question.

"Do you love him, Lisa?"

"I-I like him a lot. But I can't say that I love him yet."

"Are you sure you like him, a lot?"

"Yea-yeah. Why are you asking that kind of question?"

"Nothing. I'll just remind you that you have to be sure. I don't want you to regret the decisions you'll make because you might hurt someone or you can also be hurt by your actions that's why you have to be careful, Lis."

She looked away. "I'm gonna say yes to Jungkook because I like him. And only him."

"Okay. That's your decision. However, you have to be ready for the consequences of your actions Lis. Let's go to bed. I'm sleepy."

"Goodnight Chaeng."

"Goodnight Lis."

Fate's a bitch. I'm starting to worry about Jennie unnie. She suffered enough from different kinds of pain. This will break her, big time.

AN: Liskook forever?

Skl: I was a fan of Listop before, but I've read this story entitled Dis wherein Jennie is Hades and Lisa is Persephone. It wasn't continued tho but it's cute, the plot is funny and it's fluff. Then after that I've looked for awesome Jentop stories, read it and then it led me here, writing this story. So I hope u guys will stick around! Thank you <33