24: long time no see

AN: Words written like this are text conversations.

Jennie's POV

I'm on my way to my girlfriend's house to fetch her for the ball. Jisoo unnie have been texting me nonstop to say that there are so many reporters at the front of the venue and the flashes of camera blinded her eyes. What a dork.

Annoying Chicken: Manduuuuu! I am blind now. 😭

Grumpy Dumpling: You're an idiot. Just wait for us inside okay? We'll be there.

Annoying Chicken: Psh. Talk about a grand entrance. Whatever. Gotta make out in the bathroom with my fiancé before the program starts ;)

I grimaced. What the fuck.

Grumpy Dumpling: Gross.

Annoying Chicken: Shut up Daddy Jen! 😛

Grumpy Dumpling: Go to hell Kim Jisoo!

Annoying Chicken: I'm on my way to heaven tho? 🤷‍♀️😉

I left her on read. Gosh! She's so annoying. She's teasing me nonstop since I've talked to her about that. Aish. Should have not tell her anything.

"We're here young lady." The butler said.

"Wait here. I'll fetch her." I said and went outside the limo.

I rang the doorbell and the door opened revealing Lisa's mom smiling at me.

"Jennie! Oh my, you look so beautiful!" She said and hugged me.

"Thanks mom. But I bet your daughter is more beautiful tonight." I said. She smiled.

"What a sweet talker. No wonder there are so many girls who are wishing they're dating you." She jokingly said. (ISA NA AKO DON JENNIE KIM, JOWAIN MOKO!)

"Lisa! Your girlfriend is here. Come down!" She said.

"Just a sec!" Lisa said. I saw her running down the stairs. She stopped at the end of it and looked at me smiling.

Butterflies. I felt tons of butterflies tickling my stomach. I felt my heart beat rising and falling fast. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. God, I'm so in love with her.

"Hi Nini!" She said and hugged me.

I buried my face on her neck. "Hi baby" I whispered.

She pulled away and furrowed her brows. "Are you okay Nini?"

I felt my cheeks getting hot. "I-I'm fine. You... You're... Uhm... You're just so beautiful." I said and looked down. Gosh, Jennie Kim! Get your head in the game!

I heard Lisa's mom laughed. "Oh my gosh! I can't imagine the daughter and heir of the Kims is this whipped for my daughter!"

I pouted. Lisa laughed. "Mom! Stop teasing my girlfriend! Look at her she's like a red mandu already!"

Lisa's mom laughed again. "Fine. Go to the party already you two. And Jennie?"

"Yes mom?"

She smiled. "Take care of my daughter."

"You can take her to your house after the party, I don't mind. She's all yours." She said and winked. I laughed.

"Mooooooom~" Lisa yelled. I hold her hand.

"I'll take care of her mom. We'll get going now." I looked at Lisa. "Let's go baby?"

She blushed. "Okay." She said softly. Cute.

Blinding lights and loud noises is all I can see and heard after we got out of the car. I hold Lisa's hand firmly so she won't get nervous. The guards are all around us thankfully.

"Miss Jennie!" A reporter shouted. I looked at her.

"Is she your girlfriend? So the rumors are true that you're in a relationship with a woman?"

I answered her. "Yes. The public already know my preferences. So if the people can't accept it, I don't care. I love my girlfriend. Now, if you'll excuse us, we have a party to attend."

The main door opened revealing all the people from the inside staring at us behind the masks. Did I forgot to mention that it's a masquerade ball? Ugh, we forgot to wear ours.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let's all welcome the CEO of the Kim Corporation, Miss Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, together with her lovely girlfriend, Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban. Let's give them a round of applause!" My secretary slash the master of ceremony for tonight said.

I heard some shouting at a certain table wherein I can see some familiar figures. Ah, these idiots are here too, I see. I forgot that they're my cousins really.

I looked at Lisa and she's blushing. What a cute sight. So I went near her.

"Relax baby, they're my employees." I said. She pouted.

"Exactly Nini, I'm your employee too. What if they got disappointed on you because you're dating an employee of yours?" She sadly whispered. I sighed and squeezed her hand.

"I'll fire them right away." I jokingly said. She gasped then chuckled afterwards.

"Jennie!" She said. I laughed. "I'm kidding baby. I assure you, they won't. Now, let's go to our sits, okay?" I said and she nodded.

Lisa's POV

"Yo yo yo Jendeuk!" Jisoo unnie said when we reach our sits in their table.

"Ugh! Don't come near me you dirty chicken!" Jennie said. Jisoo just laughed and shrugged. She sat beside Chaeng and kissed her cheeks. Chaeyoung became a blushing mess. Then I saw something.

"Yah Park Chaeyoung! What happened to your neck?" I asked her. The people at the table laughed.

"Kim Jisoo happened Lalisa." Irene unnie said. That's when I realized that it's a hickey.

I gasped. "Gross!" I said. They literally can't control their hormones.

Jennie laughed. "Exactly my point." She said and reach for my hand. Jisoo rolled her eyes. "Whatever Daddy Jen"

Jennie throw a napkin at Jisoo's face. Seulgi, Irene, and Chaeyoung laughed. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Is it an inside joke? To call her daddy, I mean." I asked. They looked at me and laughed.

"Jennie should explain it to you." Jisoo said then winked at Jennie. Then my girlfriend rolled her eyes.

She looked at me and smiled then squeezed my hand. "Some other time, okay baby?" She said. I nodded. "Okay Nini." She pat my head and kissed my forehead.

"Ugh. I hate being single!" A voice suddenly said.

"Kim Dahyun" Jennie said. The girl smiled. "Yo couz!" She said.

"What's up Jenjen!" The man removed his mask and we saw Jin together with Hanbin, Jongin, and Taehyung.

"Didn't know you guys know each other." Jennie said referring to Jongin being with them.

"A friend of a friend." Taehyung shrugged.

"Who's friend?" Jennie asked. A man suddenly appeared and approached Taehyung.

"V, I'm sorry I was late." The man said.

That voice. He removed his mask and looked at me and smiled.

"Long time no see, Lis." He said.

"Jungkook." I said.

AN: KINIKILIG AKO SA HAESOO PERO SYEMPRE SA STORY NA 'TO, CHAESOO PA RIN. BUT THEY KISSED AND I— OMYGAD LASANG DIOR BA JUNG HAE IN? SHUTAAAAAAA 😭

ANWS, LALISA'S BIRTHDAY GREETING TO JEN IS SO— 😩❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Here's a chapter. Belated Happy Birthday to my ultimate bias wrecker. Mahal na mahal kita Jennie Ruby Jane Kim! ❤️