7: her safe zone

AN: Words written like this are flashbacks. Happy reading :)

Jennie's POV

2017

"Edward please... Just talk to me. Where did I go wrong? Is it because I'm always busy? Is my love not enough for you? Edward please, don't leave me. Don't leave your daughter. Don't leave your family. Please!"

That's the words that I've heard inside our house after I opened the door. I saw my dad holding baggages and my mom kneeling in front of him, begging and crying. I was shocked. Why is my dad leaving?

They looked at me. They were shock. It's like they didn't expect me to see them in this state or to know the truth. So I ran. I went to my car and drive. And then suddenly I'm in front of her house already. I saw her holding a bag of groceries so I walked near her.

"Jennie?" She said. I smiled. My tears are pouring down to my face but I don't care. I'm happy that she's here. So I hugged her.

"Y-yah! What's wrong with you?!"

"Five minutes. Let's stay like this for five minutes. I promise I'll go home after. Please." I begged. Please Lili. I need you right now. I was shocked when she hugged me back.

"Okay."

Few minutes later

"Okay five minutes is up, get off me." Lisa said. I chuckled.

I looked at her. Why is she so beautiful? I tucked her hair behind her ears. I saw her blushed. I giggled so she swatted my hands. She's so cute.

"I'm gonna go home. Thank you Lili. You should head back to your house." I said.

She hold my wrist. I looked at her and she's looking everywhere except in front of me. "Do you want to eat ice cream with me?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. She's looking at a trashcan. So I decided to tease her a little.

"Are you asking me or the trashcan?" I smiled. She rolled her eyes.

"Just say yes Kim. This is a one time thing." I laughed. A one time thing huh. I'm so glad I went here.

"A one time thing? Come on Lili. We've ate ice cream before." I said.

"Yeah, but you force me to and sometimes Chaeng and Jisoo unnie are with us. But this time, I'm the one who asked you to eat with me. So you should be happy." She said and looked at me. "Besides, you owe me an explanation."

"What is it that I have to explain?"

"The reason why you're crying earlier." She said. I sadly smiled at her. I ruffled her hair. She's so adorable when she's curious.

I sighed. "Fine. But you have to buy me a milk flavored ice cream, okay?"

She smiled. "Okay." I felt butterflies in my stomach. What the fuck Jennie that's just a smile calm the fuck down!

We bought ice cream to the nearest convenience store and went to the playground near their house.

I can feel that Lisa's looking at me. I know she had lots of question.

"Just ask me anything Lili. I'll answer it in a heartbeat." I said.

"Why did you went here?"

"I didn't know where to go so I came to see you."

"Why?"

I shrugged. "I just wanted to."

"Then why are you crying?"

I finished eating my ice cream and looked at her. "Do you want to hear a story?"

She motioned me to go on. So I did. "There was once a princess who have everything. She have lots of material things, lands, and riches. She have a loving mom and dad. She was told that her life is perfect. That everything is fine. But then one day, she didn't expect to see her mother, the Queen crying. So she asked her mother what's wrong. And then her mother told her about the secret that no one in the entire kingdom knows. The king was ruling two kingdoms. She wasn't the only princess that he cherished and her mom wasn't the only Queen that he loved."

"So the princess ran away from the kingdom and went outside the palace because she's hurt?" Lisa continued the story.

"Yeah. She's hurt so she went outside to see the person that can make her happy." I said. I winked at her.

She chuckled. "How the hell can you make those cheesy lines while you're hurting? It's okay to cry you know."

"I don't want you to see me crying, again. It makes me feel vulnerable."

"That's what makes us human Jennie. We inevitably feel the pain. It's okay if you'll cry. I'm not gonna judge you." She said.

So I went near her and put my head in her shoulders. That's when my tears suddenly fell. She just stroke my hair but didn't say anything.

"Thank you Lili."

I was dozing off. I don't know if I heard it correctly but I think she said, "You're welcome Nini."

2018

All I see was white ceiling. Am I dead? Then I saw a pretty face. Is she an angel?

"Jennie? Can you hear me?" She has a beautiful voice too. I'm totally right, she's an angel.

"Jisoo unnie! She's awake!" She added. That's when I know that I'm not dead and she's no angel. What the hell happen?

I sat on the bed and hold my head and I felt bandages. I looked at the people inside and saw a worried Jisoo, a crying Chaeyoung, and a teary-eyed Lisa?

"Don't pull that sad crap on me. I'm not dead." I jokingly said. And then they hugged me.

"Don't you dare pull that stunt again Jennie I swear I'm the one who's gonna kick your ass when this happens again!" Jisoo said then pulled away.

"I'm so glad you're safe Jennie unnie. I'm so freaking worried that I didn't eat anything since dinner. I love you more than my food!" You can guess who just said that.

Lisa was the only one who's hugging me now but she didn't say anything.

"Why are you not pulling away?" I whispered. I heard a sniff. "Five minutes. Let's stay like this for five minutes." She said. I hugged her back and stroked her hair.

"I'm so glad you're safe Jen. Don't you ever worry me like that again, please. Don't do anything stupid from now on."

I smiled. "Okay Lili. I won't."

She pulled away and looked at me. "You promise?"

I tucked her hair and pinched her cheek. "I promise."

Then I woke up.

It's just a dream. A memory. How can I forget her when she's the one who gave me unforgettable memories? How can I forget you Lisa?

AN: SNOWDROP IS COMING!!!!! ❄️
Here's an update guys! Longest chapter so far! Pavote po :>