chapter seven

The sun is so hot today. I bought out my water bottle to take a sip of water. I drank two gulps and bring the bottle down. Out of nowhere, the angry goats squad are in front of me glaring at me with evil smirk

Holy shit

I looked around and found its only four of us. The boys have already encircled me giving me no space to run. Ibrahim came in front of me smiling.

Even blinking is difficult for me now. "You Ummul Khair! You!! Youuu!!! You ruined my reputation in school. You spoilt my career. You tarnished my image. You sabotage my future. You destroy my reputation" Ibrahim yelled with anger.

Huh?what on earth is he talking about? And why is he blaming me about his reputation and career?

I gather the confidence I have left and said "what... What did I do?" This is not how I intended my voice to come out." I'm the most popular student in school. No body dare to touch us but you, you this short rat, you flogged me while everyone was looking at me. Now I'm downgraded,now I can't be well feared like before, now I will be the hottest news in school, now mocking me will be everyone's work. You ruined me and now we're gonna ruin you" Ibrahim said in an intimidating cold voice.

What are they going to do to me?kill me probably?? No they cant.
Rape me?get that stupid thought out of your head young lady. My subconscious warned me. I'm freaking out

These three freaky people started laughing. Laugh that lacks humor. God help me. I closed my eyes praying silently to God. Gbaamm!something was knocked on my head and I snapped my eyes open. My eyes were rolling continuously on their own. I began feeling dizzy. I realised it was a stick that was knocked on my head.

I was now on my knees holding my head in pain. I saw Maya running towards me with panic. Pheew, Thank God. I thought she has gone home. Thank God she hasn't though.

"Khair! Khair!! What?oh my God Ibrahim. Why? Can't you just forget it?I know its about your famousness in school that you are doing all this but stop or else I'm going to report you to school authority right away and you might be suspended. Now shoo,go away all of you, you chicken nuggets." Maya rushed her words glaring at them.

They went away smiling with victory. "Khaaiirr, why don't you just run home? Isn't someone suppose to pick you up?" She asked and I nodded with a forceful smile.

Ouch this stick is painful.

Maya helped me up and led me to the junction. I looked around and saw no one. "Maya thank you. You should go now and I will wait for who will pick me up. Thank you" I said
"Yeah I should go. No problem. I'm actually going back to school to take something. Take care of yourself. Byeee till tomorrow" Maya said taking off back to the school.

I keep looking at the road waiting for whoever would stop, claiming that he's the bike man.
I stand for what it seems like hours but its actually twenty minutes

My head is hurting badly. Ughhh, this is the worst day of my life. Do I have to trek home? Its pretty long from here to my house. Could this day get any worse????

_______________