chapter forty

Sighing tiredly as well as excitedly as I came of the exam hall,I looked around for Maya who's been out of the hall since.

I sighted her talking mindlessly with Stephanie and a girl that has the hardest name ever. Maya saw me and immediately walked towards me after waving the girl with the hard name bye.

"Sup?" She asked.

"Nothing. Just thanking God that the final exam is done and dusted. I can't wait to go back to my homeland but most importantly, I'm super hungry." I said rubbing my growling tummy.

"OK let's head for the cafe. Steph,do you wanna tag along?" Maya asked Stephanie who was busy looking at us as if we're statue from ancient museum.

"Uh...sure yeah." She fumbled and I raised an eyebrow at her but she shrugged.

That's very unlike her.

But her sudden change doesn't bother me cos the hunger in me is warning me.

We walked outside the hall completely and made our way to the cafe but stopped midway when we say a white expensive looking car drove into the school premises.

Almost all the present student stopped whatever they were doing because no one has ever driven even a bicycle to the environment but this person just has the gut....

The guy that came out of the car has everyone popping their eyeballs out. Well not everyone but i think the three of us.

"Holy hot hell!" Stephanie exclaimed.

"I think I'm gonna faint" Maya said.

I was just staring at the handsome creature and whispered "Masha Allah!"

Ok can you stop staring weirdly at someone like that?! Lower your gaze girl! My subconscious reminded me.

I quickly averted my gaze muttering an 'astagfurullah' and stared at other people. I found some of them gawking at the guy. The two dumb girl near me hasn't stop looking at the man.

"OK if you two are done,can we go to the cafe?" I said but it turned on deaf ears.

"This is my Prince charming." Maya said dreamily.

"No he's mine." Stephanie emphasized.

"Oh no he's mine only." Maya argued.

Ughhh!!

"Just wait here. I'm gonna walk up to him and tell him to marry me." Stephanie said following the guy gradually while we both stared at her shocked. I know she can't do it.

"Maya pls let's go and eat." I said to her hungrily.

"No! I can't allow Steph to steal my husband away just like that. I will wait here for her to come back then kill her gradually." Maya said,determined.

I face palmed myself at Maya's stupidity.

They both needs help!

I entered the cafe and ordered my food together with a cup of smoothie. I immediately dug in as soon as the food was placed in front of me. I was half way through when two girls dragged the chair at my table and sat down.

They were Maya and Stephanie looking angry,annoyed or pissed? I don't know and I don't care.

"Okay Stephanie look,the guy is for Khair so leave him 'ALONE'." Maya emphasized and we both look at her as if she's gone nuts.

"Stop looking at me like that you two. But I'm saying the truth, he's for Khair and we have to fight for what's yours for you my dear." Maya continuing caressing my hands.