chapter forty five

Unknown person's POV

Being distant is what I have been doing lately ever since I found out about Khair's relationship. I tried to keep this 'jealousy' feeling from my heart but no,it won't go away. I didn't want to destroy Khair's happiness but what can I do,I can be selfish sometimes that's why I have to do what my heart is telling me to do and do the idea Smith suggested for me.

There are nights when I silently cry myself to sleep because of Ahmad's and Khair's damn faces constantly popping in my head. 

"Hey." The now annoying Khair said with her stupid smile coming close to me.

Ughhh. I have to fake a smile now also. Darn!

"Hey Khair." I perfectly managed to put on a fake smile.

"I have been looking for you. Let's go to class." She said entwining her hands in mine.

'Okay nerdy nerd' I wanted to say but I said "sure" instead.
....
Yawning as I came out of the class, I hissed for the twentieth time in five minutes.

Khair has been on my neck throughout the lecture. That's how we normally does but with her hatred now in my veins,I found it rather annoying.

I walked to my car as fast as my legs could carry me and drove out of the school to Smith's to avoid Khair's piercing eyes.

"Hey Smith. I'm here." I said shaking hands with my partner in crime.

"Yes you are. Should I get you a drink?" He asked and I nodded plumbing my tired butt on his expensive cushion.

He bought two glasses of unknown drink and hand one to me. I collected it with a thank.

I sipped it and squeezed my eyes at the sour taste.

"What's this?" I asked him examining the drink.

"Beer. Don't you like it?"

"Nop. I don't drink beers."

"Don't worry. It won't get you drunk" He said with a smile I would like to call smirk.

I shrugged and drank it not minding the sour taste. "So?" I asked

"About Khair right?"

"Of course dummy." I rolled my eyes at him.

"What do you suggest I should do to her,cos she's getting too far with Ahmad and I don't like it." I stated the fact.

"Easy. Just follow the modern procedure every sensible person would follow." He casually said sipping his.....beer like thing.

"Which is?" I slurred a bit.

"Kidnap her of course. What else do you think it will be?"

"Well let's do it already." I slurred eagerly with my head spinning.

Yeah,I'm drunk.

"You didn't even ask why or how. Do you think we will just pop up and kidnap her over night? It doesn't work like that." He explained to me but I don't seem to understand. I was just staring at him giving the impression of understanding.

"You see,we have to keep our two eyes on her and study her every move. We will lure her in our trap and carry out our mission. When we do that,Ahmad will believe Khair has gone missing and will gradually forget about her as long as we keep her on our watch. Then,you will show up,try to be a positive girl there and he will feel like you're there for him when he needed someone the most and that's how he will develop feelings for you." He paused and sipped the remaining content in his glass cup.

"We will then release Khair afterwards when your relationship with Ahmad is strong and stable. By that time, he won't even know who's Khair again. So,I have advantage in this job and you will also have yours. I have always wanted to take revenge on Khair and the opportunity has come without me bothering myself. And the best part is that you will have Ahmad all to yourself. Do you understand?" He asked with smirk probably proud of the speech he has just delivered.