chapter 28

I hope you like the drawing I made of Ollie and Lucas! Can you guess who is who? I made this with an app called sketchbook on my laptop!

Warning: sexual content.
Nsfw

He nibbled on my bottom lip as my hands searched his body, rain was pelting against the roof of the garage, a cold breeze whipping through the open door. My hands got lower and lower, my breath hitched when my fingertips reached his waistband. My heart was hammering against my ribcage in my chest, my body was on fire.

A low growl erupted from him as I rubbed him over his pants. My hair clasped in his hand, he pulled my head back and started sucking on my neck, his moans drowned out all the noise of the storm outside. I felt his teeth graze my skin, my breathing was so heavy, I thought I might faint.

"Fuck Ollie," he whispered before pinning me down onto the couch with my arms above my head. His lips roughly connected with mine, his tongue stirring our saliva. As his hands wandered to the end of my shirt, he whispered in a husky voice "can I take your shirt off?"

"But what about my scars?" I asked nervously and he chuckled. Slowly lifting my shirt over my stomach, he grazed his fingers over my skin.

"What about them?" He whispered, leaning in and pressing his lips against my center of my stomach, butterflies fluttered around every kiss he left. My face was scorching, I couldn't imagine how red it was.

He pulled my shirt over my head and threw it on the ground, leaning in, every kiss got lower. My stomach was in my throat. Both of his hands were on my legs, slowly working their way up. My entire body felt tingly with electricity, I could've sworn steam was going to escape through my ears.

It was going to happen...

His hands reached my belt, loosening it as he gazed into my eyes. As he unzipped my pants, I stopped his hand.

"Are you sure you want this?" My voice broke from nervousness, I was terrified. But I knew I wanted this, every part of my being yearned for this. Every kiss on my skin was pure bliss, I felt as though I was floating. I'd thought about moments like these for so long. I'd thought about his skin on my skin, how warm and soft it would be. I thought about how beautiful every inch of his skin was, how it glowed in the sunlight. He was everything I ever wanted, he set my soul ablaze and I hungered for him.

He nodded his head before pulling my jeans down gently, I felt like I couldn't breath, I was so scared of what he would think of me. I was scared if he would regret it. I was scared of everything. I was so far in bliss, it was as if music started playing in my ears. My brain reminisced about the little tune he played on the guitar, how his fingers struggled to hold the strings down into their notes.

He played with the hem of my boxers and kissed me softly and slowly, pulling them down my hips. I ran my fingers through his short black hair. His lips moved back to my neck and he whispered in my ear "If you want me to stop, tell me. okay?"

"Okay." I breathed as he gripped his fingers around the length of my erection. I took in a gasp of air, my mouth feeling dry. He did that low growling moan again, telling me he liked it. It was hard to keep my breathing even as he moved up and down, slowly at first but started to get faster. There was so much noise; but also silence. The storms cold winds whistled and blew in through the door, leaving goosebumps on our skin. But all I could hear was the sound of moaning and eager jagged breaths.

"Hey guys? Where are yo- oh!" Lucas stiffened. I quickly pulled up my boxers, Lucas jumping off of me. Sitting up, I scrambled to find my shirt on the ground, Lucas left out the door, I barely made out the words of the conversation.