chapter 52

He was going to pay for everything he's done. All the years of torture and abuse, it was ending this moment.

I turned and walked towards the fireplace and took the knife off the mount. I closed my eyes, feeling it in my hands. My face grew warm and I started to sweat. This knife was never meant to be in my hands, or anyone's. it was meant to stay on that mount, to be looked at, only.

Taking a deep breath, I turned to face them. Everyone was watching and waiting, even Robert. I approached Robert and handed Mason his knife back.

Robert had this smug smile on his face, and a wicked one spread across mine.

He doesn't think I'll actually do it!

My smile seemed to have challenged him. "Oh, what's that Robert, you don't think I'll do it?"

"I know you won't. You don't have it in you. I'm all you have." I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing out loud.

I looked around for effect. "Looks like I have a lot better than you, Robert?"

Lucas was staring at me intently with a grim look on his face. This moment was so much bigger than it really was. This was my moment.

"You know this knife pretty well, don't you?" I caressed the crusty dried up blood on it and smiled manically. "Well, I know it pretty well too. I know what it feels like, how sharp it is...how deep it goes." Lucas's glistening eyes made my stomach clench.

"But you don't know any of that Robert, do you?" I looked up at him, my head still facing the knife. His face was drained of blood.

"But don't worry, I'll make it hurt less if you sit still, isn't that right?" The boys tightened their grip on him as I leant down. Lucas's eyes widened.

I tilted his head up with the tip of the blade, making him look up at me. "Where did it start? Oh, that's right, behind the ears. Why was that again? Oh right, because no one could see it. I've always liked to keep my hair long, didn't I, Robert?"

"Don't you fucking touch me!" He cried, trying to pull himself from their hold once again.

"Cry as much as you want to, know one's gonna hear you Robby!"

Folding his ear back, slowly I slice down the crevice and instantly blood pools to the surface and trickles down his neck. Just like mine did.

He cried and whimpered in protest, gritting his teeth and screeching.

Both sides of his neck painted in red rows of blood, I felt satisfied, evil, demonic even.

"What next....your chest?" His head hung low, sweat speckled across his forehead.

His breathing was ragged and shallow.

"Aw, what's wrong Robby? Can't handle it?" I gripped his dirty, blood stained white Tee and shredded it open with the knife, exposing his chest.

"No, no, no! Please don't Ollie!" I pointed the knife at the centre of his chest, I could feel the closeness of his ribs under it.

I pushed it and a little drop of blood dripped from his skin. "Please! Please, don't do this!" I slowly dragged the knife down and it sliced through his skin like butter. "Please! God, please! Someone stop him! HELP! PLEASE HELP!"

"Someone! Please anyone help me! Oh god!" I cried back, mocking him.

"No one was there to help me," I seethed.

Taking the blade from his chest, I twirled the knife in my hand. "I'm so, so sorry Robert, but I'm afraid I have more than just three scars. But, of course that's your fault, isn't it?"

Everyone was silent, nothing but rapid breathing and shuffling as they held him in place.

I placed the knife at the top of his chest on the left side and angled it to the side about forty degrees, so that as the knife cuts him, it'll be slicing under the skin. Separating the skin from his flesh.

He screamed in agony and my ears rang a little. I winced and Cameron tightened his arms around Roberts neck, strangling any noise from him.

I watched the knife under his skin, it was at least an inch long incision underneath. Creating a pocket around the cut, I dug my fingers inside and he let out an ear piercing scream. Lucas grimaced and I felt my eyes come in and out of focus.

"That should do," I say to myself as I drew my bloody fingers from under his flesh. "Don't let him move." I ordered, walking into the bathroom and grabbing a bottle and box from the cabinet.

Entering the room, everyone's eyes widened.

"Now Robert, I'm a little more considerate than you, and I'll patch you up." I smiled warmly at the terror on his face.

"But first, we better clean it, we wouldn't want it to get infected, now would we?" I opened the cap to the rubbing alcohol after setting the first aid box down.

"Ollie..." Lucas gasped.

"Let him do this Lucas, the sick bastard should be fucking dead!" Grayson spat.

I ignored them, bringing the bottle to his shoulder, I noticed how much my hands were shaking as liquid spilled out of it.

I dug my finger into the wound, pulling the gap open in the pocket I had carved and brought the bottle up. I poured the liquid into the pocket of flesh, and I could see the liquid filling a bubble in the skin.

Robert was screaming in pain and agony, tears were flowing from his eyes and everyone was gasping for air trying to keep him in place.

"Now, now. We wouldn't want to spill any of that precious liquid, would we? Don't worry Robby, I'll take care of that for you!"

From the box, I grabbed the stitching needle and thread it. Slowly and carefully, I sewed the wound shut, trying to keep as much liquid in it as I could. A little gushed out as I tightened and quickly made a knot.

Sound barely left him beyond this point.

I backed away and sighed. "Thank you Robert, what a wonderful welcome home gift. Anyway, I hope the home Reno goes well and when you finish selling all my medication, go buy yourself a new shirt." I moved the knife, box, and bottle away from him. As I stood back, the boys threw him to the ground and in a second Lucas was at my side.

"Ollie, come on........hello?.....are you-.......Ollie?" My soul left my body and I floated far away. My whole body felt like a limb falling asleep, pins and needles everywhere.

What have I done?

What have I done!

"Ollie!" Lucas's voice barely shook me awake. I heard him, but I didn't register it.

Who am I?

Ollie.

Ollie?

Who is Ollie?

Ollie is me.

Suddenly I was being dragged into my room and Lucas was stuffing everything into bags. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't control my wide eyes, they just stared out at nothing. I was moving so slowly and Lucas was so quick, my eyes couldn't even see his movements.

Before I knew it, Lucas had two bags slung over one shoulder and two more in his hands. They looked heavy but before I could offer to help, he was pulling me out of my room. I didn't get a chance to look back, aggressively, Lucas pushed me out the front door.

Everyone was waiting outside, they looked as hard as steel and pale. I wondered if I looked anything like them.

Next thing I knew I was in a car, Lucas's car. We were driving fast and I was in the back seat. I wasn't alone, there were hands on me. I couldn't see the face for some reason.

"Just breathe Ollie," a voice said. The voice next to me. It was loud but quiet.

Was I breathing?

Why am I so tired?

I'm so so tired....

I'm so tired.