Chapter 50

Pretty boy,

Pretty boy,

Pretty boy.

"Ollie?"

"Heh, w-what?"

"Are you okay?"

"Uh, y-yeah."

He completely melted my brain.

I didn't even recognize the sound until I heard it again. The timer on the oven.

"It's already been 20 Minutes?" It felt so slow and fast.

"Oh! Food is ready!" Lucas got up and started walking towards the kitchen. Like there was a rope tied to Lucas and connecting me to him, I got off the couch and ran to follow him. I didn't even realise how starving I was until I could smell the food when he opened the oven. 

"Mmm looks good!" I commented and he started to portion everything onto plates. We sat down at his small table, it was a dark stained wood, very mature looking. I thought it went along with his dark bedroom. His chairs were a light grey and had long seats which were big enough to cross your legs on.

Sitting together at the table felt right. It felt comfortable. We didn't even talk, we just sat and devoured the food. For oven food, it was pretty damn good. We finished roughly at the same time and just stared at each other in defeat.

"Are you happy?" He asked as I rubbed my belly.

"Ya," I smiled.

He collected the plates and set them down in the sink. "Alright little prince, what do you want to do?"

LITTLE PRINCE!?

Oh god, when was he going to stop with the adorable nicknames!

"Uhhhh," as if he didn't already know.

But I wasn't about to give up yet, he could call me any name he wanted, I was determined.  I smirked.

"Well, my knight in shining armour." I teased, grabbing his shirt collar and pulling him into me. "I could think of a few things." His lips were inches from mine, and just to fuck with him, I licked his bottom lip and let go of his collar.

"We could probably find an actual movie to watch." I smiled, leaning back into the couch. Lucas frowned and sat down beside me.

"Sure." He said shortly and flipped through different channels. He had a smirk on his face which made me wonder what he was thinking, or planning. He kept flipping and flipping through channels until he stopped. He set the remote down on the arm of the couch and leaned back, crossing his arms behind his head.

My breath caught in my throat, just staring at the screen completely surprised. My jaw hanging open, Lucas didn't look at me, not even a glance. He looked straight at the television, his mouth tight, a steely expression. Somewhere between focused and suppressed.

(WARNING: NSFW CONTENT)

I think I was holding in a gasp, which might explain the giant lump in my throat. Watching the one guy bent over, taking in the other with a flushed face. I became anxious at how loud the T.V. was.

"You love it don't you pet!"

"mm, I love it baby!" 

I swallowed, "you might want to turn it down or everyone might think it's me and you."

Lucas finally looked at me, well, side eyed. My heart was, pounding.

"Is that so bad?" he asked, his grey eyes were cutting, I couldn't understand it. Why? Why do this?