Chapter 2 - Name

It was endless, my scaredness just disappeared, my once trembling arms became calm, and my tears, my watery tears, dried up. I simply keep on falling and falling just like Alice in Wonderland, however, there is a difference between me and her, as she fell down the rabbit hole, she felt excited and delighted about a new adventure, but me?

There are still a lot of things I haven't done, like finishing college to make my parents happy, waiting for the arrival of my Kenma plushie, and even shifting to the Haikyuu world in my dreams, so why should I be excited when I am falling down a 50-meter hole?

I heard no sounds around me, the city lights had plainly disappeared from my sight as I fell deeper.

I didn't know that falling was this calm. . . I closed my eyelids and let gravity take its course.

"I'm sorry Mom and Dad, I'm sorry I didn't get to finish college, I'm sorry for not fulfilling your dream," I muttered, I knew at the back of my mind that I'll be dead soon.

"I didn't even get to go or see the Haikyuu world in person..."

The second thing I saw when I tried to open my eyelids was a blinding light surrounding me...

"Do you think she's dead?"

"Just because she tripped, doesn't mean she's dead you idiot"

"Dont call me Idiot, stupid"

"Ha! That's the same thing"

"Where am I?" I thought, "Heaven?"

I swiftly opened my eyes and sat up, I don't feel any pain from the fall but a scratch on my knee.

"Huh?" I raised up my hands close to my face and noticed they became small. Long, Ebony hair was at my shoulders, and my body looks like a child.

"Oh? She's awake."

"Told ya she didn't die"

As I looked up I saw two boys with the same feature looking at me, my instincts tell me that they are twins which I can confirm through the similar facial feature, but that's not the only thing it told me, these boys.....seem familiar.

"Are you alright?" said the boy with blue eyes, he was wearing a purple shirt paired with some pants.

"What happened?" I replied, my once matured voice has also turned squeaky and child-like.

"Eh? You don't remember? Well, you tripped at the sidewalk as we were playing volleyball" voiced the one with brown irises and was wearing a yellow shirt.

"Ah! Your knee is starting to bleed!" exclaimed the blue-eyed kid, "Hey, Tsumu, get some bandages from the store will ya?"

"Ha?! Why don't you do that? I'm older than you, why should you be ordering me around?!"

Tsumu... there is no doubt that these two are...

"Uhm, can I ask you two a question?"

The two kids stopped fighting and looked at me, "Yeah sure, go ahead", they both replied in unison.

"Are you two the,uhm...Miya twins?"

Both of them were shocked, but the brown-eyed spoke.

"Yup! My name is Miya Atsumu, and this is my younger brother Miya Osamu."

"Stop calling me younger brother!"

"But you are the younger brother..."

The kids continued on fighting and calling names to the other, but I didn't hear them, since the only noise I heard was my thoughts.