Chapter 4 -Gymnasium

"Uwaaahhh! That song you wrote was amazing Akemi!" Sakura exclaimed, "Let's sing it again!"

"Sakura - senpai, aren't you tired? We have been practicing for 3 hours straight" Valerie responded.

"Why should you feel tired? You just need to play the piano"

"Ha? My hands are aching so much right now, and yet you just said 'it's just playing the piano'?!"

"Okay, let's have a break." voiced Emika from behind, "My fingers are also stinging now, additionally Akemi might be tired too."

"Alright" Sakura replied while getting off the drum set, "How about let's plan for our presentation in 5 days?"

All of us agreed.

"Valerie and I will be in charge of the costumes, Sakura and Akemi-chan will be in charge of the stage set-up. Is that alright with all of you?" questioned Emika.

"Yes!"

"Alright!"

.

.

.

"Everyone, I have a proposal to make!" I announced. I have been thinking to do this for days.

The three of them looked at me with curious expressions.

"Please say it Akemi-chan" Emika smiled.

"How about we rehearse at the stage we are going to perform? To make us familiar with the set-up, we can also decide where to position our instruments!"

All of them were lost in thought for a while, I guess they didn't think about this idea ever.

"We really should do it Emika-senpai!" chimed in Valerie, "It's also good for us to rehearse at least 2 times to be comfortable with the stage even with our new member, Akemi-chan."

"Okay" Emika smiled.

"Nice idea you thought there Akemi-chan!" Sakura said while rubbing my head.

"Senpai you're destroying my neat hairstyle" I pouted.

"Ah, sorry sorry" She backed away.

"It's alright, I can just put this in a ponytail"

"You also shouldn't cover up your bangs, Akemi-chan, they are so cute" Valerie cheered.

"Eh? really?"

She nodded while smiling.

"Now, who is going to schedule our rehearsal time?" Emika asked.

"Shouldn't that be Akemi-chan since that's her idea?"

Everyone glanced at me.

"Is that alright with you?" Valerie spoke

"It's really okay with me!" I replied.

"Okay! Let's get back to work!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Yea!" 

                                            『••✎••』

The next day

3:25 pm was the time that the clock showed. I am right now at my last subject for the day, right after this, I will be heading to the gymnasium to ask someone if me and my club can borrow the gym for a while.

"I might expect that the person I might ask is Daichi-san or Kiyoko-senpai since they are always the first to arrive" I mumbled, "I hardly had any sleep last night since I was finishing my Daisuga fan art"