Chapter 17 - Akemi

"Ah-AKEMII!" somebody called.

I felt a shiver down my spine, that was a sign that many eyes were on me.

The owner of the voice came running towards me, I could feel it, I guess there is no use running away.

I slowly faced the side where the voice came from, revealing my whole face to where the speaker is located and I started speaking. . .

"Konnichiwa, Shoyo"

I was about to open my eyes from smiling, but on the spur of the moment, he suddenly hugged me.

Many people were now staring at us. This was embarrassing.

When Hinata finished hugging, he gave me a genuine smile. What a pure soul.

"Are you going to stay here Akemi?" he questioned.

I nodded explaining to him that I'll be their temporary assistant manager.

"That's Amazing!" he cheered while jumping.

I heard some footsteps behind me and saw Sugawara, Kageyama, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi wheezing.

"Is it really you Akemi?" Sugawara spoke holding my cheeks, squeezing them, and squishing them making me look like a pufferfish.

"Itz reawy me Kouushii" I stated, trying to speak clearly to get the message to him.

"Stop it Sugawara-san her cheeks are quite swollen" Tsukki interjected with his face showing annoyance.

"Akemi" Kageyama chimed with his eyes full of sparkles, "Are you really going to be our temporary assistant manager?"

"Are you deaf King? Daichi-san had explained to us already"

And, as we all know, after Tsukki spoke those couple of words of insult, both him and Kageyama fought.

"Ah-Konnichiwa, Yamaguchi" I waved noticing he was there the whole time.

"Konnichiwa Fukuda-san!" he smiled.

"You can call me Akemi, without the '-san' too" I beamed.

I excused myself from them, to continue my job on refilling the water bottles.

"The match will be starting in 15 minutes" I heard the coaches say.

I walked to the nearest water faucet, and there I slowly refilled the bottles one by one, my right hand got tired so I often switched it up with the other.

"Didn't know you were part of the volleyball chibi-chan"

When I heard that voice near me, it made me flinch. Who would expect him to follow me here?

"It was just a sudden decision that I made two days ago" I responded while turning the faucet off, then I gave him a smile.

I was supposed to head back to the gym after that, however as I tried to walk away from him, he grabbed me on the wrist and directly pinned me to a wall.

Damn, that was a smooth move.

In that position, I saw his face clearly, he looked at me with his hazel-colored eyes and he smirked.

He was hot.

Heat can now be felt up inside my nostrils, it was like a fire, burning every blood vessel I have that blocked its way.

"K-Kuroo, did you bring any tissue?" I stammered, I couldn't just let him see me in that embarrassing state.

"Eh?"