Chapter 9 - A picture for a picture

"Damn" I exclaimed.

"Miss! your nose  is bleeding, I'm gonna ask for help..." Iwaizumi frantically said while looking sideways.

I was out of my daze when I heard Iwaizumi panic.

"U-uh I'm alright Iwaizumi-san" I started speaking while brushing off the blood from my nose with a tissue I had.

"Ah! She knows you Iwa-chan!" Oikawa spoke while looking at Iwaizumi.

"I have been caught up with another embarrassing situation, amazing Akemi," I said to myself, "I must find a way to escape..."

I took my phone and looked at the time, 5:13 pm, I have been gone for an hour.

"Excuse me, can I pay for my net first? Two people are still waiting for me..." I talked while rubbing my neck.

"I'm really sorry miss" Iwaizumi bowed.

Why are people bowing to me so much these days?

"Please don't bow" I exclaimed, but as I looked at him his position still hasn't changed.

"If you bow, I will not forgive you until I die" I pouted angrily.

Iwaizumi raised his head slowly while having a worried expression plastered on his face.

"I'm really alright Iwaizumi - san" I giggled, his face had the most cutest expression at this moment, "I really must go, my two companions are waiting for me."

I excused myself from them and dragged the net to the cashier, what I didn't know is that the net would cost me all my allowances for the month of May.

After paying for it, I slowly headed to the front door while dragging the item I bought, as I was outside I felt my phone vibrate from my pocket. I took it out and saw Sugawara calling me.

"Hello? ( Moshi Moshi?)" I started saying.

"Ah- Akemi! Where are you right now?" he spoke.

I sat down at the mini stairs near the front door since my arms and legs felt like falling.

"I'm at the sports store at this moment"

"Oh I see, well you shouldn't return to the school after that, take a rest for the day"

"Eh? What about Hinata and Kageyama?"

"Daichi is now scolding them" Sugawara voiced with hesitation.

"I told you two to take a rest today!" I could hear Daichi shouting.

"We are really sorry Daichi-san!" Hinata apologized.

"You'll be performing tomorrow, so please take a good rest tonight," Sugawara said concernedly.

"Okay! Then see you tomorrow" 

"Mn, see you tomorrow," he said sweetly.

The call ended. I had a decent amount of money left, so I headed towards a nearby grocery store and bought food. The sun was now setting, but it still wasn't dark. I got tired of walking that I had to sit on the sports store stairs again.

I grabbed for my backpack, got my headphones out, and plugged it into my phone, I then reached out for a popsicle from the food I bought and started eating it.

Its cold flavor melted inside my mouth, extinguishing the heat I had from the nosebleed. Before I could even put my headphones on my ears, play some music, and enjoy the moment, two people came up to me.

"Yahoo Iwa-chan's wife--" Oikawa greeted before Iwaizumi could block his mouth. I sneakily took a photo of them with that position and nearly got another nosebleed, fortunately, I prevented it from happening by pinching my nose's bridge.