Chapter 8 - Net

"Why is the school bell not ringing yet?" I wondered.

Science was never my favorite subject from the start, it's also the same in my life as Ember Clarke, in my Science subject in college, I failed, physics and chemistry were some of the things I hate.

Sitting down on my chair for hours made my butt hurt, why can't the school bell just ring at this moment?

I was seated near the window at the back of my class, so I took a glance outside, the scenery really was beautiful, the sakura's were dancing with the wind, and the afternoon sky was fascinating, the anime world is really amazing...

"Ok, let's wrap up for today" our Science teacher started saying, "This is also a huge announcement for all of you, the oral for the periodic table will not be in two months but in two weeks"

"Ehhhhhhh?!"

"You are kidding me right?"

"I still haven't even memorized the first 30 elements" the students reacted.

The Periodic Table was also one of my enemies, the metals, non-metals, and metalloids are so complicated.

"Akemi!!!" someone called.

I looked in the direction of the voice and saw Hinata walking towards me.

"What are you doing in my class Shoyo?" I questioned.

"Eh? What do you mean? We are classmates remember?" he replied smiling.

I did forget about the fact that Hinata and Kageyama's class was also Class 1-3.

I've been here for 4 days and yet I didn't know that both of them were my classmates.

"So, are you free this afternoon?" Hinata chattered.

"Yup, me and my club are taking a rest for our performance tomorrow, how about you? Do you got practice?"

He shook his head, "The third years and second years are letting us rest today since tomorrow will be the Freshman welcoming program" 

"Ohhh I see" 

"Then, can I ask you a favor?"

I looked at him and saw sparkles in his eyes, it must be something important for him.

"Yea, sure"

"Can you help Kageyama and me practice?"

"Of course!" I was never good at sports from the start, so helping others with volleyball is a nuisance, but if it is anime characters I simp for, then beat it, I'd give my all to be with them.

"YAY! Kageyama, did you hear that? She's going to help us!" Hinata babbled.

I could see Kageyama standing behind Hinata, both of them shared the same sparkly eyes as I agreed to the request.

"A-arigatou Fukuda-san!" Kageyama bowed.

"A-ah, you don't have to bow!" I panicked.

Yet he still bowed...

"If you bow, I'll not help you" I pouted.

The second I said those words, Kageyama stood up straight.

I laughed

.

.

.

We are now outside the school, looking for a place to practice since most of the area are occupied.

"How about let's practice there?" Hinata pointed out a small area with grass, it is a tiny space, but it can be used to practice.