Chapter 29 - Suspicious People

I could feel people following us, but whenever I turned around I saw no one suspicious.

"Are you full Akemi?" Hinata asked by my side, we just came out of the Ramen shop where we ate our lunch.

I nodded in response to his statement. I'm not really a fan of oily foods but that ramen tasted amazing as heck, the softness of the noodles was beyond description.

We both were now heading to a new arcade nearby where there are a lot of games to play and have fun with---it was a newly established arcade that I haven't visited yet.

Then I felt the chill in my back, I turned around again but spotted nothing.

"What's wrong Akemi?"

"It's nothing really, I just feel like some people were following us both"

Hinata surveyed the whole street we were on which contained many cars parked and people walking.

"I don't see anyone acting weird" he replied and gave me a warm smile.

"It's probably my imagination" I gave him a nervous chuckle.

As we continued walking, I could spot the sign of the new arcade just across the street.

Due to my excitement, I grabbed Hinata's hand and ran towards the arcade. Luckily, there were no vehicles crossing the street.

"Let's go inside Shoyo!" I exclaimed as we arrived at the outside of the arcade.

I didn't know that I was still holding Hinata's hand until I saw him blushing. I looked at our hands linked together and my face turned warm too---I took the 'nose-bleed prevention' medicine so there will be no blood fountain today.

"W-what game should we play first, Shoyo?" I asked while stammering to break out the silence in us.

His hand pointed to a quite large machine where there were two guns positioned facing the screen. A game where you need to shoot the zombies dead.

After getting some coins from the coin counter, we played the game. I've always loved playing games, be it online, physical, or mental, just not games that require physical strength and need you to calculate numbers.

In the end, we earned many tickets from our small victory. I hugged him, squeezing him tight to celebrate the victory we had. Teamwork really is amazing.

In the middle of our victory hug, I felt someone's hand pull me, making Hinata break the hug and look at the person who did it.

His rough hands were at my waist making me turn to look at him with an embarrassed expression. I was about to get angry when I heard the person say a familiar pet name.

"You might be in the same team as my chibi-chan but I don't think I can allow you to hug her like that"

Kuroo.

He was wearing a black long-sleeved shirt with a red box on the front full of words, on the bottom, baggy jeans were paired.

"And who are you to Akemi to say that?" Hinata hissed while glaring at him. He was not acting normally as he would.

"Hmm...possibly her future lover?"

Goosebumps grew on my skin as he said that sentence, I could feel my skin grow warmer as it is, and oh my nose.

"W-what?" the word spilled out of my mouth in a gibberish sense of way. How could a gorgeous man call a horrible girl like me a 'future lover'? But oh, this was quite a dream come true for a haikyuu fan.

He gave me a quick grin making me scrunch my eyebrows to hide my embarrassment and excitement. I could feel like I was making a hideous face right now seeing Kuroo's shocked expression. Feeling a soft warm pinch on both of my cheeks I dropped the frown I was wearing.

"You are cute when you're embarrassed chibi-chan" he snickered with his eyes closed.

Before my nose came running to its death, a strong tug grabbed my arm which had me tripping in the direction it came from.

"Please leave us alone Kuroo-san," Hinata spoke in a deep voice, making me rethink if it really is him talking.

Wondering if Kuroo was offended, I looked at him while Hinata's slim but toned left hand wrapped around my body, it was cute but also a probable cause for my nose to have its own brisk menstruation. Kuroo's face didn't show any signs of being offended but annoyance.

"So you were here Kuroo, you just left me and-" a voice suddenly spoke near us but his face wasn't visible since an arcade game was covering it, as that person saw both me and Hinata his eyes widened a bit, "Akemi?"

It was Kenma.

"Ah-Kenma!" Hinata exclaimed, his face showing excitement. The last time they saw each other was probably one month ago when the practice match between Nekoma and Karasuno occurred.

Before I could greet him he suddenly walked at a fast pace towards me making me stunned, without Hinata's arm around me another set of arms wrapped around my body. With Kenma's head leaning on my left shoulder he took the initiative to hug me, I gave him a 'long-time-no-see' embrace in return. Minutes have passed and yet he remained in the same position making my shoulder fall asleep from the weight of his head. It felt like my shoulders were weighing scales, the other weighing down while its partner was way up high.

"Ok, that's enough Kenma" Kuroo pulled the red hoodie he was wearing, but even with him trying with all his strength, he didn't budge but instead made him hug me more tightly.

"Kenma-san, please let go of Akemi" Hinata tried persuading him, but nevertheless, he remained. My shoulder was now tired but still, I acted as normal as possible to avoid the embarrassment that he would feel if he knew.

Even after 12 minutes of Kuroo and Hinata trying their best to remove him from me, their efforts were still useless as the weeds are to a plant.

I felt warm air on the corners of my neck, making me flinch whenever it was breathed out, that was when I noticed that his nostrils and lips were now on my skin. My face was growing hotter every minute that warm air came out, making the probability of a nosebleed possible this very second.

"Oi, what do you think you are doing to Akemi? Let go of her this instant."

A tall man with a face mask who was wearing a brown vintage jacket over a polo paired with black pants came over to us with two people behind him. On his left side, a person about his height but shorter was wearing a black sweater with glasses on his face while the person opposite to him was wearing a blue shirt with a black hat covering his face. All three of them were wearing the same black pants.

Though their appearances were undistinguishable their voices and actions were very noticeable—Tsukishima. Kageyama. Yamaguchi.

.

.

.

A/N: I'm Back! Due to losing motivation to write a chapter in this FF I took a month's hiatus. Anyways, I hope ya'all liked this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment down your opinions! 

Btw, one question..."Has my writing improved lately or is it still the same? 

So yeah, I'm also suffering from imposter syndrome TT.