Chapter 25 - Suna is Weird

I could feel the two boys on my side flinch when Kita said those words, however, they didn't budge.

"Akemi, let's have lunch over there. '' Kita nonchalantly spoke, lightly pulling me towards him.

I felt a hand grab my other free hand pulling me back to the seats.

"What are you doing?" Kita asked, his brows furrowed still looking down at the boy who pulled me back; Atsumu.

He (Atsumu) tried to reason back to him but restrained his desire to, considering that Kita was their senior and their captain.

"Come on Akemi, I made your favorite sushi's," Kita said, taking my hand gently and leading me to where there were two bento boxes prepared.

"Wait really? Uwaaahhh! This is one reason I love you Shin-Chan!" I sang without giving my words that I spouted a second thought.

I walked faster towards the area where he had our lunch placed and sat down immediately making my butt hurt from the impact.

I motioned Kita to walk faster, and when he arrived, we both said our gratitude and ate.

I'll definitely ask forgiveness from the twins later.

.

.

.

Called by the coach, Kita was.

Without him here in the gymnasium, I could meet up with the twins at this moment.

I searched for both of them and immediately spotted them at the corner arguing, with Suna recording them.

"Atsumu, Osamu" I huffed, I was short in breath after that short and fast run I made.

They snapped their heads at me with eyes widened a bit. They stopped what they were doing and approached me.

"Eh~ What business does no-name—" Atsumu began saying but accidentally–accidentally—I interrupted him.

"I'm sorry for Kita earlier" I bowed to them, "He was always protective of me since I was a kid."

Suna's camera was still there recording us, which made me feel a bit uncomfortable.

I felt a hand grabbing both of my hands which were placed on my knees to support that bow I made, it was Osamu's.

"You shouldn't bow like that Akemi," he said, his eyes full of concern.

"I agree with Samu for once" Atsumu chimed in while nodding his head.

I raised my head up and smiled. They were understanding people, really.

"That's why I would like to treat you both to lunch tomorrow as an apology gift for what Kita did earlier"

I was about to continue speaking but stopped when I heard no words, compliments or reactions from the people I was speaking to.

Snap.

Suna was now taking pictures from the shocked faces of the twins. They were standing motionless; their faces were frozen like a mural painting in a museum. Their eyes were widened and their mouths were agape. I noticed a pink hue on their cheeks slowly growing to red.

"I-If, you both would only agree, you don't have to force yourselves tho" I blurted out, receiving a smile from both of them.

"Who would even have the right mind to refuse your invitation!" Atsumu laughed, "How bout you Samu? You comin? I hope you won't tho"

He received a back-head punch.

"Of course, I am. I'm not leaving you alone with her"

I grabbed my phone in my short pockets and directly went to Contacts.

"I'll be giving you both my number so I can know where to meet up. You both will decide on the place we are eating!"

They both decided to eat at a nearby onigiri shop and we three planned to meet up at a park.

Suna was still there listening to us.

"Would you like to come with us, Suna-san?" I talked facing in his direction making him realize that I was speaking to him, "Ah---nevermind, let's just bring Suna-san with us"

The twins agreed but I swear that they kept staring sharply at something.

The three of them gave me their numbers. I was about to excuse myself to head to the bathroom for a while since the medicine I took before coming here was kinda wearing off, when Atsumu spoke, "Can I also have your discord account Akemi? So, I can chat with you there in my free time, I'm not really a fan of the normal messaging app"

I agreed with him. Discord had so many features in their chats while the messaging app was too ordinary.

"Okie" I gave him an ok sign then proceeded to the discord app, "Its Pandi#3452"

The twins were busy typing my username in their discord to give me a friend request, while Suna was like the twins earlier; standing motionless, eyes widened and mouth agape.

"Suna-san are you alright?" I asked him, he flinched, nodded, and avoided making eye contact.

Weird.

I felt someone poke my arm, Osamu.

"Is this you? With the Panda profile I mean- "he started speaking.

"Yup!" I nodded.

"Do you like Panda's Akemi?" Atsumu interrupted Osamu when he was about to say something.

"Nope! I don't like Panda's, I LOVE them!" I guffawed, putting my hands on my waist.

Panda's are lovable creatures. Cute. Fluffy. Furry. Huge----they are wonderful creatures.

I heard someone chuckle; Suna.

He was at the back of the twins with his right hand on his mouth to cover the chuckle he made, but he didn't know that it was a futile attempt.

"What is wrong with you Suna? Chuckling out of nowhere" Atsumu looked at him with a disgusted face.

"So, you are Kemi" he (Suna) smiled while staring at me.

Kemi---- that name was very familiar.

"K-Kemi?" I stuttered, my mind was now wildly searching my memory to remember where I encountered that name. Left. Right. Up. Down. Yet the memory was still not found until he started speaking again.

"It's nice meeting you finally in person!" he reached out his right hand for me to shake.

Really Weird.

To not make things awkward between him, I shook his hand. I felt the twin's confusion, they were both standing beside me.

His hand was quite bigger compared to mine, it had some calluses but it felt warm.

A warm hand—signifies a person is a living—a real person.

"I guess you still haven't remembered" he added, letting go of the handshake we did, "expected of you Kemi"

Kemi. Kemi. Kemi. The name really was familiar but I couldn't remember a single thing.

Discord.

Once that name popped up in my head, memories came flooding down like a waterfall.

Rin.

"Wait---are you---RIN?!"

My feet were frozen on the ground, I tried moving them even a little bit but all my efforts were in vain.

He smirked at me, "About time, Kemi"

Just in a blink of an eye, my feet started moving. He once called himself 'Anus' which was what he told me, a hint for his real name---if read in the opposite way---Suna.

A/N: HEYA GUYS! So Thank you for 1k reads! I didn't expect myself to go that far! If you noticed that the cover and the synopsis have changed it's my way of celebrating 1k! I hope you all liked it! 

Here are some spoilers BTW, there will be a bit of suspense in the next chapter, stay tuned! And to the people who kept commenting, thank you so much, it meant the world to me when you comment! <333

Total Word Count: 1136