Chapter 16 - 4 POV's

Kuroo POV

Sweat was now dripping on my body, me and my team just came back from a daily run.

"Kenma. . .Where is Kenma?" Yamamoto asked.

That boy usually arrives late from our run.

I looked at the doorway of the gym and saw a small figure heading towards us, he was still far away tho.

"Kenma-san is there" Lev, our new member pointed out.

"Won't you hurry up Kenma? We will be practicing our spikes" I called.

"Kenma-san set for me!"

He looked pissed as he drew near the gymnasium.

"You're lucky because you have a strong stamina" he snapped at all of us.

As we were about to start our practice, we all heard a phone ring.

Hearing the phone's ringtone, I assumed it was mine.

I headed towards the place where the sound is heard from, it really was from my bag.

'Who might even be calling?' I thought.

I ruffled my bag and took the phone out, it was an unknown number.

I'm guessing this will be a spam, since those are quite famous in Tokyo now.

I heavily sighed and clicked the answer button.

"Moshi Moshi, who is this,?"

"Kuroo-san! My oral's are finally over!" I heard a familiar soft voice from the caller.

"A-AKEMI?!" I shouted in surprise, I could feel that my teammates were staring at me.

"Eh? What's wrong Kuroo-san?"

My cheeks were warming up, Akemi, she. . . finally called me! Giving her my number wasn't useless as I thought.

"Ah- Its nothing. . ."

It was after 5 minutes before the call ended. I immediately saved her number on my contact list and labeled it as one of my favorites.

Hearing her voice made the tiredness go away, I was now quite hyped up.

"Kuroo-san, is that your girlfriend?" Yamamoto questioned.

"Nope" I answered back, putting my phone inside my bag, "Not yet"

"I'm cheering for you Kuroo-san!" Lev marveled.

"What year is she in Kuroo-san?" Inuoka asked while picking up the balls.

"She is in the first year" I replied blatantly slowly heading to practice.

There was silence, I heard nothing but the sounds of my shoe on the gym's floor.

"EHHHH" everyone exclaimed, except for Kenma of course.

"Kuroo. . .are you. . ." Kenma mumbled as he looks at me while sitting down, "a pedophile?"

This left the others speechless, even me.

"HAAA?!" I belted, I looked at Kenma with my irritated face, "If you're 16, she is just a year below you!"

"Age doesn't matter in love" Yamamoto quotes, acting as a poet from the medieval century, "So, can you show us a picture of her Kuroo-san?"

That's the problem because the photo I took from her when she was eating parfait was blurred, you couldn't see her face clearly because it was dark.