Chapter 23 - Inarizaki

"How long was I out?" I asked Kita who was now standing up.

"Probably---2 hours" he replied coolly

I didn't notice that he was holding a whistle, because the second thing I heard was him calling every person on the court to gather.

"Shin-chan, what are you doing?" I asked in a panicked tone, in Inarizaki there were 4 people I stanned; Kita, both the Miya twins and Suna. And right now all of them were heading toward us.

I searched for a place to hide but there was none in sight, that was until I saw Kita. I followed my instincts and hid behind him.

"Is something wrong?" he questioned in a surprised tone.

My hands were quivering while grasping his shirt, I buried my face in his back and tried to answer him, "Shin-chan, I think I'm gonna have a-"

I was cutted off.

"Ehh, is that your girlfriend Kita-san?" a voice spoke, the goofiness and the hotness was present in it; Atsumu Miya

"Why is she hiding?" another one chimed in, the seriousness and the calmness; Osamu Miya.

I couldn't see anything because I was covering my whole face with Kita's back, but I could feel all of their eyes were on me.

"Who is she?", this voice was monotonous and tired; Suna Rintarou.

My nose was now bleeding, it was not dripping on my face since it had stained Kita's white shirt.

I deeply apologize, Shin-chan---was what I thought.

"What did you call us here for Kita?" Aran asked.

They were now discussing the main points that they needed to change or the things that they needed to develop. All of them were preoccupied with what they were talking about so I slowly released my face from Kita's back to see the stain I made.

It really wasn't huge but it was noticeable.

I was about to bury my face again when Kita slowly moved forward leaving me without a cover.

Frick.

Kita was being called by the coach and that was the reason he forgot about me there, standing without any shelter.

"Ahh, it's a face reveal!" Atsumu guffawed.

"Don't you know you look weird doing that?" his twin replied back, pissing him off.

"Shut yer trap Samu!"

This was not the time to run away, I had to face this head-on, I told myself in the back of my mind.

I slowly held my head up, looking at all of them surrounding me. They were all real. The characters that I simped for were real. I smiled.

"My name is Fukuda Akemi desu! Hajimemashite!"

Suna nodded. Aran smiled. The Miya twins froze in place. And the others were smiling.

Those were the reactions that I have processed in my head.

"Are you Kita's girlfriend?" Aran asked, while the others were smirking.

I noticed that Suna was leaving and the twins were still frozen. I shook my head and explained to them that he was only a childhood friend.

Some were disappointed while some were quite in shock. They were amazed that Kita had a 'girl' childhood friend.

They now began to ask me many questions about Kita and myself. . .