Chapter 22 - Shin-Chan

It's now the third day of me staying in this tedious hospital, and today is also the Aoba Johsai vs Karasuno match.

"They must be playing right now" I murmured looking outside the window where there was a clear blue color on the cloudless sky.

"Honey, have you done packing?" mother asked, putting away some of our bags to take home.

"Yup! When will we start traveling towards grandmama's house mom?"

"Tonight" she replied after packing the bags we were bringing along.

My grandmother's house was located in Tokyo, when I first reincarnated here, the Fukuda family were having a vacation in that certain area while staying at her house.

I heard a cheery ding from my phone; a notification.

I looked at it and saw the name 'Shin-chan' texting me.

-----

Shin-Chan

I'm glad to know that

You'll be staying here again

Akemi ^v^

When will you be arriving?

Akemi

Hmm. . .

Probably tomorrow

Morning

Shin-chan

Then I'll wait for you!

Well, I've gtg

Bye ^^

-----

"Mom, Shin-chan will be waiting for us" I called, she was outside the room talking with some nurse about my health condition.

"Good to hear Darling!" she replied.

I smiled at myself. Shin-chan was the one who helped me when I was lost, not knowing the address of Akemi's grandmother after reincarnating here, he helped me.

3:27 pm . . . I glanced at the clock hanging above the television.

"I guess it's finished" I whispered, the match was now done---Aoba Johsai vs Karasuno---the match ended with the victory of the opposing team.

"Akemi, come on! The pick-up van is waiting for us" mom shouted.

I took a last glance at the hospital room I was staying in for 3 days, it was once a plain white room decorated with some plain furniture inside. To be exact, when I first arrived, it was empty.

However, as I leave right now; it now contains some memories I'll hold dear to my heart.

.

.

.

"Mom, are we there yet?" I asked with my groggy voice, we were now riding a van nearing Hyogo Prefecture.

"Yup, we are really near to the destination"

My head was now dizzy, I felt nauseous because of the motion that the van caused, this was because of my Kinetosis.

The vehicle rode again into a bump causing us to hold on to the seats for dear life. Then suddenly it halted, signifying we have arrived.

"We are here Akemi"