uchiha (smut)

|hello guys in this AU , hinata hyuga is male|

Six handsome uchiha had a huge crush on naruto, but naruto being naruto he was oblivious to this ,

One day, they got news that naruto has been been going out with a boy named hinata hyūga.
Like the insecure basters they were, they started stalking those, hinata and naruto were attending same college.

But one find day, hinata thought of confessing to naruto, but little did he know that it was his unfortunate day.

The uchihas send their men to kidnap, hinata when he got to his apartment.

Hinata wakes up , tied up in a room, hearing the sounds of moaning and the sound of skin slapping against skin.
Once his eyes finally adjusted, he met with the sight of Naruto sandwiched between obito and shisui, two were not showing naruto no mercy as they pounded into his ass. His body was already decorated with love bites and his face was flushed .
Other realized that hinata was now awake, and they took their show to whole new level.

After obito and shisui was done with naruto , sasuke who take naruto in missionary style started fucking the blonde in oblivion.

After sasuke, it was itachi and Madara's turn , just like obito and shisui, these two are kinkiest of the bunch and almost drives naruto to the point of insanity with their skills.
They make the blonde come dry on their dicks so many times that naruto's body was trembling so much that his eyes were unfocused.
At last it was time for indra.
Even with the state naruto was, that man didn't even care a bit, he just takes his little fox like the king he is, staring directly at hinata, he has Naruto spread, showing off his stretched red hole, as well as his dick which had a cockring on , bounced as he is brought up and down Indra's cock.

Naruto was full out crying and pleading to indra, to just let him come with loud meals.

With a husky voice, indra asked the fucked out naruto who he belongs to.
Naruto skakenly called out their names, being interrupted once in a while by Indra's harsh thrusts.

With a smirk, indra says, "you hear that pest? He is ours forever", he then turns naruto's head and takes his lips into a lewd kiss, practically fucking the blonde's mouth, with his tongue.

Obito, like the sly uchiha he is , takes naruto's overstimulated cock into his mouth and started giving the blonde a deep blow job.

Naruto is full shackling , his eyes rolled back into the back of his head.

Having pity on him, and already close too, indra instructed obito to unfasten the cockring, he did as he was asked to, naruto cums with a muffled scream in to Indra's mouth, as his back arches.

After experiencing an unbelievable oirgasm, obito kept on sucking blonde's cock, while indra continued thrusting into his quivering hole.
With a grunt and one final hard thrust in to naruto's hole, nailing his prostrate one last time, indra cums, with that Obito retreats dropping blonde's limp dick.
When they all look at the blond, they see that he was passed out, an thin line of droll trailing down the side of his lips, every chuckled at his cute look.
All looked at hinata, they promised the boy, they will kill him and dispose his body if they finds him anywhere near naruto, after knocking him out.

After that episode onwards, naruto never saw hinata again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it , just inspired by one of the writers.