Madara [smut]

*the fourth great ninja war, after using edo tensei seals to free himself, he became fully revived, he was only looking for certain blonde boy who has yet to come to the battle field.*

Naruto uzumaki is one of the world's best shinobi, even if he had nine tails inside him, he worked hard and became strong, the teen was a total beauty, even villains have hard time fighting with him, all not wanting to hurt him.

His outfit is a an orange and black track suit, that almost shows his feminine features.

Naruto's beauty draws in the wrong crowd, a prime example in the villain is the god of Shinobi itself, madara uchiha. There's is no day that pervert isn't undressing naruto with his eyes,
Madara's lust for naruto started when , he started spying on the kid for kyubi, soon madara became protective of naruto, practically killing people who hurt or harmed or even look at him in dirty way on the blonde.

Finally having enough and totally consumed by his lust to claim naruto as his, madara declares war, not any war the 4th great ninja war, madara waited patiently for the blonde to arrive, when he arrived, he put every one including obito, minato, kurama, kakashi, tobirama, sasuke, hashirama, Hiruzen, black zetsu,etc in genjutsu except the blonde, non of them could move but can only see what was about happen.

Madara disarms naruto and he ties the blonde's arms behind him, as the whole shinobi were watching , madara started to molest naruto. As the uchiha's hands make their way under naruto's tracks suit.

Every one was watching in shock as madra rips off Naruto's underwear and buries his head in those soft laps.

Madara laps at naruto's cute cock, his hands gripping those thick , meaty thighs .

Naruto releases moans and yelps, not used to such hot sensation. Like the virgin he is, the cute blonde comes in minutes.

Madara moves back and the site naruto made , at same time suspended in the air with his technique has the man loosing control. He wastes no time in preparing naruto for what's about to come.

Naruto has his prostrate massaged so hard by madara that he cums on his stomach fast.

Every one was watching how madra was devouring naruto, the blonde's moan were making every one heated up, but they cant move , their no other choice he had to watch every thing, even if they didnt want to, non of them dont know how to react .

Madara runs his fingers through naruto's cum and insert his fingers into the blonde's mouth, making the boy taste himself. The blonde's debauched expression has madara saying fuckit and the raven man proceeds in taking what's his right there and then.

He fucks naruto to the point the blonde start seeing stars. The boy's moans, screams, squeals resonated in the battle field, and it was music for madara,s ears. He fucks naruto into oblivion, only aiming for his prostrate.

The raven talking dirty about how is breeding Naruto, he says with drawn out moans about how his and Naruto'skids will look cute and how he wants naruto to fall pregnant. He proclaims that he will take care of naruto, always be by his said and pamper him with love care.

Naruto is too far gone to understand any wards, the blonde has a fucked out expression, his eyes glassy with tears and drool rolling down the corner of his lips.

"Cute" Madara thought before licking naruto's face. He grins at the boy, his blunt fingers holding naruto's thighs harder. "Naruto is so beautiful...".
The blonds moan increased in volume and Madara moans as they drive a shiver down in his spine.

"Lets live together naru....chan.. for now on..... forever!".

With the last trust, madara cums into the blond, thopwiung his head back with a groan.

Madara cumming and one final thrust to naruto's prostrate causes a chain reaction, the blonde throws his head back with a scream, squirting all over himself and madara. Said madara just closed his eyes and relished in the blessing his beautiful naruto gives to him.

Naruto passes out in madara's arms, making the raven smirk like a madman, he releases naruto from his technique and takes him in his arms in bridal style. He lays a kiss to the blonde's head, taking in a deep breath of his scent.

Madara looks at every one , smirks at them before vanishing, naruto still in his arms.

As madara vanishes, the gen-jutsu deactivated , every were breathing heavily, almost everyone was effected by the show. Fuck even obito, minato, kakashi, tobirama, sasuke, hashirama, Hiruzen, black zetsu had hard on.

They vows that if they catches the uchiha basterd, they were gonna kill him, unfortunately they couldn't.

After that epic day, madara and Naruto vanished in thin air, as they were no were to find.

Madara, took naruto to future, and started leaving together in a village, changing their identity, madara makes love with naruto, every day showing how much he loves the blonde by fucking him day in and day out.

With the help of kurama, naruto was able to give birth to two beautiful twins, one is a boy with, blonde hair like naruto, crystal blue eyes and two wiskers and other is girl with raven hair, two whiskers and blue eyes, both looked exactly like Madara and naruto.
Madara was happy, as he was blessed with a beautiful wife and two twins.
They went back to hidden village, every one was happy to see them, only the problem way they all looked old but not naruto or madara, soon naruto became the hokage and started to live with Madara and his kids happily ever after.

They were the power couple in the village.

---end--