Izuna uchiha

|some times, we hide our true self, towards certain individuals, so that we can gain their trust and love. Soon it becomes a job, for you to hid your true self and show them your fake personality. Hmmmmm.............. what will happen if that certain individual finds out your true self ? Will he/she stay with you or will he/ she break the relationship or the bond you both had. Or will you  stop showing your fake self or will you just continue showing your fake self professionally hiding it from that individual and start accepting your face self. Is it hard to choose, well the choice is your. Lets see how extend you will go to make that person yours.|

Izuna was one of them, he liked naruto who his best friend, naruto and izuna get along very well in compared to, how naruto is with other uchihas and other classmate.

Izuna started falling in love with naruto, when he first laid his eyes on blonde's crystal blue eyes, he feel hard in to those. It was pure, you could see how pure his soul was just looking at his blue eyes. That movement izuna thought of making naruto his.

As they grew up, izuna had more masculine body in compared to naruto. Izuna looked lean and thin, but had good physical , his ripped abs clashed his pale shin . Were as Naruto's body was more into feminine one, his curve, his thin waist, any guy who laid eye on the blonde whole mistake him as a woman, which izuna didnt like at all.

Izuna would do anything to make any one stay away from Naruto, whole school knew izuna's true nature except naruto. No body knew if the blonde was being oblivious to the fact or he is just ignoring izuna bad nature. That not true. Izuna shows his fake ( good boy, shy nature) personality towards naruto, and this personality he been showing when they were kids. So any one tries to talk about izuna's true nature. Naruto either get anger or defeat izuna by telling them, he dont believe them at all.

After everyone's attempts to try to convince naruto about izuna, just failed . So they thought not to interfere with them, rather wait and see how it ends. They knew that as time passes izuna wont be able to hid his nature.

One day, izuna was on his way to class, when he heard certain kids from other departments talking lust full things about his best friend.
"Damn did you see that blonde beauty... fuck he is so beautiful, even his body and his face. What his name." One body said

"Ohhh... that is naruto uzumaki, yahh every guy has an eye on that beauty, but he is not available." Other boy said
"Mannn... why is that, does he have a boyfriend."  Boy asked in frustrated tone.
"Well, yah he is with izuna uchiha." Other boy said.

"He is not going to know, if we tease that beauty when he is in bathroom, .... Damn imagining that is making me feel like fucking that blonde... bro think, how he will make his face and how he will moan when he is trusted ha.............." boy couldn't finish his sentence when suddenly he felt a pain on his stomach. Yes izuna punched him hard that the boy fell down, screamed in pain, while his other boy just ran away in fear, leaving his friend behind as the boy was getting kicked and punched by izuna.

"You piece of shit! How dare you say something like that to my naru!" Izuna shouted as he punched the guy. Soon he stoped and turned around to naruto, who was looking at him in horrified. Naruto couldn't believe it was izuna.

Soon izuna's expression changed into innocent one and ran towards naruto. "Hey naru! Why are you here i was taking care of some business." Izuna said as he stood near naruto, who took a step back.
"I-i w-w...." Words weren't coming out from the blond as he was both shocked and horrified, to see izuna's true colours.
"Damn... i didnt knew my cover will will blow by these low life." Izuna said as he expression changed from innocence to sinister.   He dragged naruto to their class room. It is p.e. Period now, non of the students will be their, plus after their p.e it was holiday, so all the kids took their bag along with them to the ground.( idk how Japanese school works. I just did how my school days used to be).