Indra

:pharaoh and his wife:

[ featuring naruto as indra's new concubine but, the kind had his own plans for the blonde busty who happens to be assassin send by his own cousin madara. ]

[ how the most feared pharaoh own his new wife as his, by teaching his a lesson]

[ indra alpha and naruto as his omega wife.]

[ indra is Anubis, well he is the god who is ruling Egypt right that time, disguised himself to be human, just so that he can enjoy his life, a prime alpha god who was bored and was looking for a wife who can be trilling and give birth to strong kids like him. ]

__________________

*I will be describing it in every way i can possibly can, and if you think this is in this indra behemoth form is his god form and he can produce another sets of arms, so that he can wield four weapons together, it only appears when he is in his god form, his human face change into black jackal face. ( i am bad at describing please, just understand.)

_________

Naruto is an omega, who was assigned to kill indra otsutsuki the pharaoh who ruled the Egypt, his cousin madara uchiha wanted him dead, so that the man can rule and re establish his clan again. The fact that indra was inhumanly strong and skilled in war, made it difficult for him to get the throne. So he assigned a assassin, not just any assassin but an beautiful omega, who can allure him and kill him with out anything happed. So he assigned naruto to kill indra.

That lucky day came when indra had, announced he need new concubines, but they have to match his taste if not they wont be selected or if they don't take seriously they will end up dying.

When they all stood in front of the pharaoh, their cheering annoyed him, with out any further a do he killed ten of them, just because they annoyed him and also flirting with others. Then rest looked at him with a scared expression not wanting him to kill them. But what amused him was, there was one omega that attracted him.

Naruto dressed in sheer clothing and adorned in fine jewellery, caught his eyes. Looking at omega, he wasn't afraid to look into Indra's eyes and the scarlet eyes pharaoh chocked a brow in amusement.

Naruto managed to gain Indra's interest and attention more by handling himself well against an irritating housemate.

Indra watched with keen eyes as naruto slammed her to the ground, his hand wrapped around her neck and restricting her air flow. She was struggling against his hold, her terrified air flow. She was struggling against his hold, her terrified eyes looking into his cool and hard cerulean. Said cerulean were empty and held no compassion and that terrified her and made a cold chill blanket over her entire being.

Indra raised a hand, stopping the guards from interviewing. He watched with interest as naruto promised the omega under his hold, warning her, if she so much so repeat that same blunder again, blonde will not spare her miserable life.

The omega managed to gurgle out a reply in understanding before naruto let her go, allowing her cough and take in large breathes.

The blonde looked around and promised the rest of the harem, that their fait will be same, if they annoy or do something that to annoy just for him to kill them, he wont hesitate to do that. He then turned his head and regarded indra, who had a smirk on his lips, sited on the throne as the king he is, with a cheek resting on a fist,