Sasuke uchiha

:Morden :
*I m not at romantic person. But this is my third time writing something romantic and cute, i hope youn guys like it.

*naruto and sasuke are married, but sasuke didnt disclosed that he was married or had a partner. It wasnt like he was hiding it, but he thought it is best if someone ask if he is married or not, he does like to disclose his privet life to other or media, he knows very well, they will kill an update on his and his wife's life with he doesn't like.

Sasuke is prime alpha.
Naruto is dominant omega.

Sasuke uchiha and naruto uzumaki is happily married for five years, they have triplets , kurama, menma and kawaki, who are currently 4 yrs old. No one knew, well um select few knew about them being married, one was gaara, suigetsu, hinata, karin and shikamaru. They were close friends of both naruto and sasuke.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sasuke uchiha owned his own fashion enterprise, and today they had big debut of his new line. All top models, other top clothing line and designer companies have been invited. Sasuke was looking around, well he was searching for someone, mainly he did this for them.

Sakura noticed this and went to ask sasuke.

"Ohh~ sasuke kun whom are you looking for, when i am standing right here." Sakura asked as she begin to flirt, which irritated sasuke a lot. She never gets when sasuke indicates that he isn't interested in her.

"Sakura, stop bothering sasuke. It's annoying." Karin came to save her brother in law, before it gets worse. As today was their new bedbut and someone was going to come, if that person sees what she is seeing, she knew that person will kill sakura.

"Uhhhh..... i am talking my sasuke kun, stop interrupting me karin, i know you are also interested in him." Sakura said , which made karin roll her eyes at the stupid statement.

'Bitch i am, alpha and i am happily married to hinata, why would i need sasuke when i have my best omega.' Karin thought , well she didnt hide it, rather didnt bother to inform anyone at all.

Yes karin is married to hinata, they have two kids. And hinata is best friend of naruto.

"Can you shut up sakura.. you are annoying, go and check the guest. And yes i am waiting for someone." Sasuke said with irritated tone and looked at the same direction were he was looking at.
.
.
.
.

Suddenly door opened, and a beautiful blonde entered, by just looking at him, any one could say he is a dominant omega.

A strong sweet citrus with mix of apple was all over the place, they knew it was emanating from the beautiful blonde.

Other who entered along with him were three kids, who looked exactly same as him, a very cute and beautiful kids, many alphas who were their were disappointed because, the beauty was already marked.

They thought that alpha is lucky.

In back stage,

"Finally they are here." Sasuke thought in relief. Karin was happy to see her cousin and his kids came, they looked beautiful.