Obito [cute love story]

Naruto uzumaki is 26yr old, wgo was beautiful, soft blonde hair, three wicker marks on cheeks, pink kissable lips, and porcelain shin that every omega wished to have.
A omega who was desired by many alphas, but sadly to say naruto was already married to the cold, stotic, emo , handsome man named obito uchiha.
They been married for almost 5 years , were blessed with twines, kawaki and Sarada who were four years old.

Kawaki and Sarada were woken up with the smell of delicious food, as they smelled they realized it was katsudon, their favourite food.
They immediately ran towards the kitchen , when they reached they met by the sight of their mother cooking as he was humming happily showing his baby bump.
Naruto sensed the presence of his children, he turned back towards them, his kids were approaching him, he slowly bent down and kissed them on their forehead.

"Ohayo! Babies", naruto said with a warm smile.
"Ohayo! Mama/mom", both said as they hugged their mom.
"Why don't you both sit and wait for dad to come, then start eating breakfast". Naruto said as he turned back to cook.
"Hai! Mama/mom", kids said and sat on their respective chairs.

After 10 to 9 minutes, obito showed up, messy hair, still sleepy.

"Papa/dad, you are late! Dattebayo". kawaki and Sarada simultaneously said in boring expression.
"Did you two start coping you mom!" Obito asked with a confused look.

Both the kids scratched their neck in back and nodded slowly.

Obito could only sigh, he knew what his children were up to these past few days, as they were having summer holidays,they were always with Naruto mostly, that made obito worried as his kids didnt give him much time.

Yes the stotic and cold uchiha s mailed softly and rubbed it off, he was slightly jealous of their kids only giving time to their beautiful mother not their father.

Naruto saw his husband who was sulking,couldn't help but giggle. Many people mistake his husband, in people's eyes his husband is cold, stotic and tyrant but in reality he is a big softy, just that he dont know how to express him emotions on others, but he does it when he is with his wife and kids.

"You know tobi... kawaki and Sarada are only with me due to the summer vacation, basically they will be with me most of the time." Naruto said as he sighed at his husband who was still sulking.
"You know if you stop sulking, i might give you a reward." Naruto teased obito as he pointed his lips.

Obito's face lit up, he faced naruto and smiled softly while naruto kissed his forehead.

"Ewww.... We dont want a free show from both of you", kawaki wained at his parents while Sarada was giggling at them.
Both naruto and obito laughed at their kids.

Obito left for his work after helping Naruto in cleaning.
Since everything was done, Naruto thought of meeting his childhood bestie gaara, he asked his kids to go and dress up as they will going out, kids soon ran upstairs for dressing up.

Naruto met gaara at nyxxxlion cafe which was two blocks away from obito's company,along with their kids, they decided to order something to eat, as naruto was carving something, due to his pregnancy .

"Will you marry me?" Yuriko asked Sarada as she hugged her, kawaki was just sitting next to his mom and reading a book.
"If you are an omega like my mom, then i will." Sarada said as she winked at yuriko.
Yuriko and Sarada were besties, like their two moms, both shower their love for each other, when they meet.
Kids and their mom were busy and happily chatting, suddenly naruto yelped as he felt his lower area is wet, he looked down so did Garra and kids.

"Naruto!/mama/mom/uncle...."all called out naruto with worried and panicked expression.
"M-my....w-water..." naruto tried to say but he couldn't as the pain was kicking in.

Garra immediately understood the situation and called the ambulance, rushed towards naruto telling him to calm down, as kids and other were watching them.
Kawaki called obito and explained everything, Garra was soothing naruto, obito rushed in on time, before ambulance came.

Everyone except naruto, Garra and kids where shocked to see obito, because the obito uchiha they knew was a cold, and bossy person, not a softy.
"Omg holy fuck!", guy shouted as he saw obito.
"Better records this, it is once in a life time", kakashi said as he recorded the event.
"Obito was married!!!!!", rin gasped looking at them.
"The fuck...", asuma said as he was also surprised to see obito with a beauty.

[time ship they are now in hospital]

Outside the operating room, gaara, lee and the kids were waiting, they almost listened to naruto's yelling, scolding and screaming at obito, they just giggled at it.

As only one person was allowed  obito was their with his wife, in the operating room, he was making Naruto comfortable and soothing him, while doctor was doing his work.
"Naru... are you alright?", this question which obito asked , he really regretted it as that made his wife glare at him with anger, [at this moment he knew he was fucked up].
"What?, me okey? For fuck sake i m not okay, it is fucking hurting and you had the audacity to ask a question like that, i asked you to be careful and use protection, but nooooooo...... you didn't listen, just fucking wait uchiha, i will fucking kill you after i am finished with this, you dam....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................" Naruto yelled and screamed with pain.

Obito couldn't really say anything, as he knew he lost the argument.

The doctor couldn only watch them, with sweat drop expression, well who should have thought an angelic face and beauty like naruto could have a foul mouth.

"What an interesting couple.....", doctor thought as he giggled at their site.
———

"Look tobi, isn't he cute?", Naruto showed their new born baby to his husband.
Obito could see, the love in his wife's eyes as he gently carried the baby from naruto.

"Mom/mama, dad we are big brother and sister now aren't we", the kids asked as they saw their baby brother, who was sleeping on their father's arms.

"Yes! Pumpkin and peanut, yes you both are", obito said witha warm smile.

"Geeee! Dad you suck at giving nick names", both kawaki and Sarada said in boring expression.

"Hey! I am not" obito said as he looked at his kids.

"Yahh... yahhh tell yourself that", kawaki said as Sarada giggled.

Naruto couldn't stop but giggled at the antics of the father and children.

—-The end—-
—————————————————-
Hope you guys like this story, as from now one i will be doing both sad/happy ending and also smut,
I hope you guys enjoy my upcoming stories, and also other books will be updating soon.....

Have a nice day☺️