Shisui uchiha

:mine:

|shisui being mafia alpha, naruto being his omega.|

|claiming what is his|
|hope you like it|

_______________

Shisui uchiha, mafia don, who is obsessed with his soon to be wife, now boyfriend. He is that lover who stalks and keeps taps on who Naruto's friends are. When one of the unlucky guys approach naruto or get close to his omega, shisui literally fucks naruto into oblivion, just to make him remind to him belong to.

Well this same thing happened again, this time a beta approached to naruto, well it didn't go well. Naruto politely declined his offer. But that doesn't mean shisui did, he ordered his men to kidnap the beta, to his base, as he has plan with him.

Naruto who is in induced heat, in front of the bounded beta, who was scared shitless, also at the same time aroused by his friend's cries, pleads and drooling, who was begging and pleading for shisui to knot him and fill his womb with his cum.

The mafia boss has a shit eatting grin on his lips as he thrusts wildly into Naruto's slicked pussy, the sound of his cock fucking his omega open and kissing his cervix is loud and obscene.

He nibbles on his matting mark on the back of Naruto's neck, his hands gripping Naruto's child bearing hips and moving him up and down on his cock.

His alpha constantly fucking his prostrate with harsh, well aimed thrusts has naruto cumming undone untouched with in minutes, some of his cum landed on the bound beta who was getting a show of Naruto's glorious beauty, that very movement he wanted to fuck the blonde.

With in added tightness and Naruto's lewd cries and keens that shisui should please knot him, triggered the alpha, he gives his beautiful omega for what he so carves.

Shisui forces naruto down, drawing a squeal from him omega as he forced his knot in and bottoms out.

Naruto cries in relief as shisui's cum floods his womb, his velvety walls milking the alpha for more.

Having enough of the insignificant beta ogling his very fucked out omega, shisui promptly shoots him in the head, well the sound did not bring naruto out from his post nut state. Well the blonde new what was coming for the beta, well he tried stoping the beta, but he was persistent, which made shisui irritate.

While his men clean up the trash, shisui just carrases Naruto's abdomen, his fingers running along on the brand sitting on where Naruto's womb is located while he hums a tone as his scent marks naruto, his lips and nose nuzzling naruto's neck.

"Ahhhh amazing... finally mine.."