Uchihas [smut] part 2

* ok..... so enjoy... i know i just had to put this version too. Also i hope you like the plot of this story.

<-->

"So are you, a beta or an omega...... naru~.... But seeing you you do look like an omega.?" Itachi asked as he looked toward naruto, who trying to stand properly.

"I-i a-am an o-omega" naruto screamed out as he panted. Slick was drooling, Naruto's body was whimpering due to heat.

"Your slick...... my.. my .... I never seen some one this wet.... How are you so wet...might i say.... Your are delicious.. and you slick is as delicious as you...." Obito said as he tasted Naruto's slick, staring at him with pure lust. Naruto could only stand their, whimper and stare at uchihas, who was enjoying the show.

Naruto's heat was making it worse for him, he could see their lust-filled eyes staring at him, as their lips widened with a satisfying grin.

The site of naruto.... Well, uchihas were admiring his sweet scent, his luscious semi-tanned skin, flushed face, perfectly curved body, which made their mouth dry and fangs threatening to come out .

Half feral itachi and shisui stood in front of naruto. "You dont have any fucking idea how wonderful and Devin you look right now." Both itachi and shisui lets out with a rambling growl.

"I" naruto tried to form words, but ends up whimpering more as he smells four of their cinnamon filled pheromones. It smelled good for omega.

Indra and obito, inhaled blonde's scent, their eyes flickering alpha red eyes for a seconds. "God we wanna fuck you so bad..... you are driving us crazy." They said with a rough, husky voice. The words coming out was like a growl.

Itachi and shisui joined them, as they also wanted to inhale that sweet scent of the blonde, they were going to pound, all four alphas pheromones were clashing, which makes naruto to let out moan, it isn't for the ropes support, blonde would have surely collapsed on his knees.

The scent of sweet, delicious slick filling the air has four alphas look at the trembling blonde. The omega was trembling with want as his eyes were half lidded, looking up at uchihas with a pleading look.

" please..." he starts, but ends in a stuttering gasps, his hand fisting on rope with a pleading and desperate look.

"What you want princess ~?" Indra asked with a growl.

"I-i please, fuck me . I want you four to knot me ... to-together."

"Gladly princess..... but we wont be gentle nor we will be calm as we will be fucking and breeding you, and filling you cunt with our cum... until you forget your own name and also forget to walk..... so are you ready?" Itachi's statement had naruto to whimper in want, his slick pouring down his legs in more quantity and creating a small puddle below. Looking at that how Naruto's slick was dripping, four of their lips widened with a sinister filled grin and looked at whimpering blonde to answer. Well they knew the answer was yes, but knowing from him, is diffrent sensation.