Obito uchiha

:be mine and i will end this war:

| this is one long ass one shot, and well one of my Wattpad friend suggested me this, so i am writing this story for her

| this is one long ass one shot, and well one of my Wattpad friend suggested me this, so i am writing this story for her.|

|obito falls for naruto, and wants the blonde as his, and his alone. With that one day he meets naruto by chance and ask him to come with him, in order to stop the war . To know the answer you have to read the story.|

__________________

It's been a while he didnt see his blonde jinchuriki, he knew he will be meeting him soon, as he wanted sasuke to kill danzo, they were heading to land of iron, where the kage meeting will be healed and he knew, he may or may meet his naruto there but he will be meeting him, somewhere around near. The fact that his naru will go every single way to convince them not to kill his former teammate, really pissed him off.

Even if sasuke was an uchiha the fact that this so called uchiha has his eyes on naruto, didnt fit obito right, for obito naruto was his and he didnt want to share it with anyone. And he had a plan to do that to.

_______________

Naruto, along with kakashi and Yamato were on their way land of iron, so that they can meet raikage and convince him to not to vote, for executing sasuke. But it didnt went well, naruto begged and everything just so that raikage. But he didnt change his decision, raikage walked away leaving Naruto's still in his bowing posture.

After everything happened, kakashi and Yamato decided to stay in inn, as it was too cold and they couldn't walk anymore, naruto to wasnt feeling well in any sorts of way.

Three of them were infront of the inn when they saw sakura, sai, kiba and lee, were waiting for them. Naruto didnt have slightest idea, what was going on nor did know what was about to happen. Kakashi, Yamato and naruto were surprised to see other three along with sakura waiting for them, and they wanted to know why three of them were here along with sai.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here." The blonde asked with a surprise tone, he didnt expect sakura along with other three to be here, and with out any reason, it was unlikely. Secondly naruto knew why sakura was here for, it wasnt new for him, that woman revolves around sasuke, so he did expect her for waiting for the outcome.

Sakura slowly walked towards naruto, and all of a sudden she hugged and kissed the blonde, " naruto i love you, there is no reason to go and rescue sasuke, he mean nothing to me." This shocked naruto way more than anything. Let alone that statement did made others cringe and feel disgusted at sakura, just to say that.