Kagami uchiha [smut]

|this story is of black butler theme |.
Hope you guys enjoy.

Demonic scarlet eyes stared down at the small child before him lying in the circle used in summoning him. He glanced around quickly glanced at the surrounding, taking in happy and awed humans dressed in robes.

Those scarlet eyes settled back on the blonde child, who laid dying and bleeding out. "Beautiful!" Was the only thing came from the demon's mouth. The owner of the said eyes started walking over to the pure child and knelt before him. Ignoring the annoying pests in the background. His eyes only settled on the terror filled child, who looked up and up him with his beautiful crystal blue eyes. That made demon heart skip.

"Do you want me to help you?"Kagami asked in a deep voice, which resonated in the sudden silent room.

"Y-yes....p-please...s-save...m-me.." the child whispered out, gurgling on his blood.
"Hmmmmm...."kagami reached out for the child and settled his clawed hand on his bleeding chest."know that your soul, you are mine when you die, child. And your life will be reaped by me when you least expected. Do you accept it?"

"Yes..."
A sinister grin stretched kagami's lips, showing off sharp teeth.

The demon healed the child, ignoring sounds off protests from the cult.

Naruto, who now fully healed, got up and sat on his knees. He checked himself, amazed that he wasn't dying anymore.

"Master."Kagami called out, drowning Naruto's attention to the massive demon."what should i do with our audience here?"
Naruto opened his mouth to say nothing. But then the child remember how these people, killed his brother and parents. Tears started streaming down his face as he remembered that his family was gone. He has no one because of these inhumane people.

"Kill them. Don't spare any one. Kill them." Naruto said as he turned his expression in to non emotional.

Kagami's grin got so wide that it was unnatural. The cult members hearing this started to move back, some moving to run away.

"Let no one escape. Kill. Them. All"

Kagami placed a hand on his chest and gave a small bow. "Your command is my doing master."
Naruto watched with dead eyes as the demon proceeded obliterating every single one, some blood got on naruto, the floor was drenched with blood and dismembered bodies everywhere. It looked like an art that made the young blonde smile in amazement.

Once kagami was finally done, covered from head to toe with blood, he got down in his knees and picked naruto up, settling the blonde in his lard arms.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Yes! Yes! More and deeper! Ahhh~ fuck!" Naruto screamed out, his voice trailed off in a moan.

Kagami stared down at the beautiful teen with a wide grin, his scarlet eyes shining with mirth.

Kagami had the blonde teen lord spread on his back on the study room's wooden table, on top important files and paper works, which were scattered around. The demon held Naruto's forearm and was using it to bring the teen to meet his thrusts.

Naruto had his legs spread wide open and his toes were curling in pleasure. Kagami was ponding into his prostrate and naruto could only scream and moan in ecstasy.

"Damn... master.... I knew you were beautiful. But i never knew you will look more beautiful with that lewd expression of your." Kagami hissed as he kept trusting in to the blonde, who was small in size compared to him. He drove the blonde to cum once more, getting a strangled cry from those swollen cherry lips. He came inside his master with a groan, his facial expression demonic and filled with pride.

This is what happened in uzumaki household naruto gave his butler reward. Kagami didnt say know when it comes to fucking his master in to ecstasy.

———————————————

Hey guys, sorry if i didnt update any of sasunaru. Don't worry i will be updating. I am thinking for a plot will be updating shortly.