Itachi uchiha

:genjutsu nightmare:

|well umm itachi fucking naruto, in his genjutsu, when they meet each other and takes him away|
|i will be updating my side of stories along with your suggested stories, also i will be uploading this book pretty, due to the fact that, i only focused on this rather updating my other books, well i will be giving equal time to all my books, some times i may not update any, well because i need to do my college assignment and studies too, yes its a lot. But i still managing 🥲, i will update no mater what. Thank you for understanding.|

[blood, rape, ]
[well naruto becomes itachi's cockslut in no time]

________________

Au in which itachi fucks naruto in his genjutsu, in the process of ruining the teen and making the blonde as his personal cockslut.

Naruto tries to resist and all, but itachi being taller and much stronger than him, just grabs naruto and rips his cloths off. He forces his long thick fingers in, making the blonde to scream in pain, his fingers drawing blood. "My... my .. you are virgin..ay naru... I thought my younger brother would have took it.. ahh how luck am i.." he said, with the aid of Naruto's blood, he works the teen open.

Naruto is too afraid to move, or ever fight back, fearing that itachi's hands will rip him apart the more he tried to move. Tears formed on the corner of his eyes as itachi fucks him open with his two long fingers. He lets out scream as itachi adds more fingers, making his pussy to gape at the sheer size of them. His hands darts out to clench at itachi 's forearms. As tears tears spilling down from his bloodied face as he digs his bloodied nails into itachi's flesh.

"P-please... s-stop.!!"

Full satisfied with the sight before his scarlet eyes, itachi removes his fingers from Naruto's cunt and angles the teen so that he is now hovering above his pelvis.

Naruto's eyes go wide as the uchiha prodigy draws down his pants a little and brought out his cock. He struggles and, tries to get away from that thing, and mad uchiha.

Itachi reaches out for the stump that is left of Naruto's left arm, as well as putting a large hole in his stomach. Due to fact that he was in uchiha's genjutsu, he isnt dead, even if their is loss of blood. [Well to be precise itachi has put naruto in tsukuyomi, Naruto is experiencing it, as he is getting raped by itachi in real world.]. But he sure as hell felt the pain, it was brutal for him, even if he was in genjutsu.

Itachi grabs a handful of Naruto's blood, which is still tickling down from his cunt and coats his cock with it.

Naruto's throat releases a blood curling scream as itachi forces himself into him, ripping him apart, his wide eyes are shedding tears and are filled with pain and terror. His body being to convulse as his brain tries to shut down and spare him the pain.

Itachi grasp his hips and digs his nail into Naruto's hips, bringing him back to conscious.

With a sinister grin, itachi starts fucking the teen on his cock, not giving a second to adjust. Naruto's cries and sobs turned him on, as well as the clear view of  his cock fucking into Naruto's stomach. His cock seems to be in a mission to rearrange the young teen's organs a well as scramble them.

All of a sudden the teen lets out a wanton shrill and itachi's grin stretches in amusement.

"Ah~ looks like i hit it."