uchiha : part 1: how it started

| you are ours and we promised our parents to take good care of you|

|naruto as omega uchiha and uchiha as his alpha brothers and mates.|

[Obito x naruto. Itachi x naruto. Shisui x naruto and madara x naruto.]

[ how his older brothers help him, every smut and their story will be four part or may be in one. ]

[ omega - incest , owning, heat, smut, fluff... blahhh]

____________________
How can you not fall for him . He is total beauty

Fugaku had five sons, he was proud of all of them

Fugaku had five sons, he was proud of all of them . Among five, all four of them were prime or dominant alphas and while one was a dominant omega. His last child wasnt his, rather he adopted him, when his real parents died. The boy's name was naruto uzumaki.

All four of them were head over for him, they wanted to make him there, they knew their children are going to be beautiful. As beautiful as their omega was.

Naruto was beautiful, not any type of beauty, he was the definition of beauty. That cerulean eyes had all forms of colour blue, his eyes were filled with kindness and innocence, his wiskers on each cheeks looked more like the kitsune kami kissed on them, his lips were perfect, plump- soft-peach red, his blonde hair looked more like strings of gold were attracted in his head, his skin looked smooth- shiny/ glowing it is what every omega wanted, his smell was as sweet as Jasmin it was soothing, even if he is in heat, he fill his room with most soothing smell that any omega or alpha wanted. Now you know why they wanted him as their, his perfectly curvy body made him look more like a famine man, big broad chest, with thin waist and perfectly plump ass, that four them wanted to rail him and mark it as theirs . In total he looked a perfect doll, a perfect omega that every single male and female omega was wanted.

Soon when naruto reached his ripe age-18yrs, he was married to all four of them. They were happy, so was naruto.
The blonde was in love with each of them all of them had diffrent personality but if you combine they they were one.

All four of them where tall, pale, handsome, with perfect jawline and perfect proportion of muscles. Their husky voice made every single beta and omega fall for them, their stoic tone, made everyone ask them to marry them but they politely said no, their dark raven hair did make every single alpha seek for, every alpha who came across them, wanted that type of body-voice and many more, as if they felt they were not superior when it comes to uchihas. What they wanted the most was their wife naruto, who stall every males heart.

The uchihas made sure non of them get close to their beloved, even flirting with him was a big non. Their will be more than 100 men who ended up in hospital just for flirting with naruto.

It wasnt like naruto was weak, if any guy did approach him, when his husbands were not around he literally pounce them till they apologise.

____________________________

When heat comes he doesn't go out, that doesn't mean his husband s aren't allowed to go inside his room. Only they were allowed.

____________________________

I hope you like it i will be uploading other parts very soon