Sasuke uchiha [ smut]

| my readers wanted sasunaru and here it is , hope you like this story, also have this story in sukuna and yuji version in my sukuita series book. If you are fan of that ship do enjoy it.|

My name is  sasuke uchiha , i own a restaurant-bar, it is quite famous.I been staying here for two years, party, one-night stand is not my cup of tea. It's not like i don't like having sex, but i am not getting my type of people, who can satisfy me in all ways. My kinks are too much. I like to fuck anyone, if he is into bondage/masochist because i am sadistic when it comes to sex, and i want to hear that lewd sound they make when i bully them during sex.

I stay in apartment, its not like i dont have my own house, when i feel like i m too worked up, i go back to my original stayin, but this apartment is near to my restaurant and there is also other reason why I stay here.

Lets just say i am captivated by a beauty, beauty is beyond description, he is so fascinating that any one will fall for him. His crystal blue eyes, soft smooth skin, his luscious pink plump lips, his chubby but not so chubby cheeks, those whiskers like birth mark on his cheeks makes him more beautiful than he already is, his feminine but masculine body, his milk like thighs, really make me want to tie him up and fuck him senselessly. I know how lewd he will look, when I tease and fuck him, moans and squeals coming out from those lips, tears of satisfaction and pleasure from those beautiful eyes... imagining him like that always make me want to fuck him more and more. His angelic voice... when he moan those will be a music for me. That's my type . Well his name is naruto uzumaki . He works as my employee for facilitating.

Only problem is that i dont know, if he is gay or not, i have never seen or heard him doing any sort of stuff. Look i am not a pervert but were i am staying we can hear and listen very clearly. The wall are thin and i hate it when i have some business call. I literally have to go out and talk.
——————-
Hey, i am naruto uzumaki. I work as a waiter in this famous restaurant and i have a huge crush on my boss. He is taller than me i am 5'8 and he is 6'5 he is huge and his masculine body makes it more attractive. He is freaking attractive but for me i want him to rail me senselessly, i want him to break me. Yes i am gay and i am proud of it. I like role-play, i am a masochist. But the only reason is i dont know that hunky man will fuck me or not. He doesn't show he is interested in guys at all. His cold and stoic face and his husky voice make me dripping wet. I try to control myself when i am around him or when he is their in his room. I know he like rough and hard but i dont know what his kinks are. Plus i cant moan when i am in my room due to the thin wall. I cover my mouth in my clothe and masterbate so that no one ever my boss dont see me.

Today me and sakura, she is my best friend, every end of the week we go and have drinks, as on Saturday and Sunday the restaurant opens during evenings only. So today is Friday we both went to bar, there i saw my boss was sitting and the waiter showed us a spot. It looked like a cabin, that separates everyone with privacy, i saw my boss was with  some of his friends. Me and sakura sat next cabin and it was next to where my boss was sitting. We sat there and waited for two more friends to come, one was shino and hinata. Hinata , sakura and shino are in terms of friends with benefits, but hinata and sakura are dating, when ever they want other things, they ask shino to join. And shino is straight so they didn't ask me to join. I won't have because my eyes are only on my boss fuck he looked hot in those casual i wish he could fuck me right now. We all were drunk like hell, i wasnt sober at all.

"Hey naruto, you have any one you like,or any one you want to date?" Sakura asked me, with her half drunk state.

"Yes.. i like someone, the only thing is i don't know whether he likes me or not." I said as i sighed and drank another shot of vodka.