Itachi uchiha [mafia smut]

Uchihas are most reputed clan in the Morden society, fugaku a proud business man, well known for his multibillion owned company, the uchiha corporation was known world wide, fugaku handed his company to their youngest son sasuke uchiha. The uchiha was just like his father cold , hardworking and determined for succeeding the company further more.

If you might ask, what happed to itachi uchiha, the man known for his beauty and his charming personality, well left the house hold, so that he could join mafia, he is the leader of mafia gang known a akatsuki, the akatsuki is most feared gang through out world, every one fears them. This is now known by fugaku or sasuke. They think that itachi is dead. Well to be honest sasuke tried to kill itachi in car accident, so that he can take over the family empire. That made itachi beyond furious. His best friend nagato saved him. And yes itachi is pronounced dead outside mafia world .

Itachi uchiha is mainly know as pain by every nation. Yes they dont know the real name of akatsuki leader, itachi goes by pain, so that his identity is kept secret. Only select few know his real identity and they are nagato, his right hand man, kisame (idk if his name is right) his assistant. And Konan the gang secretory.
----

Itachi wanted to take revenge and the way he got, when he saw a beautifully blonde talking to his kid brother. After research, he get to know the blonde's name is naruto uzumaki and he is Sasuke's best friend, he is gay but dont show it and his brother have huge crush on the blonde. "Such a beautiful, i cant let him go on waste, by you my brother. He is mine. I want those plump lips to only moan my name. To think that he is still virgin makes me want more." Itachi said to himself by grinning sadistic way, by looking at the blonde's picture.
----

Naruto uzumaki, he was beautiful, beyond anything, every guy wanted a piece of him, but the blonde was not as innocent as he looks, he knew what every boys wanted even his best friend. Yes naruto knew every one wanted his body. It's not like he hated it, he was proud of his body, his body looks more like feminine than masculine and he always loved his curves, it matched his face. He had a crush on sasuke's older brother itachi. He knew itachi was alive, nagato is Naruto's cousin. Yes naruto met itachi, when naruto visited sasuke's house. He never see a kindhearted man like itachi.

If sasuke is North Pole then itachi south, both had different personalities, itachi never showed his pride as he should, he was more down to earth than his brother. Which captivated naruto.

--------
Now naruto and sasuke got to college, naruto never changed its like he was born like that his feminine body looked more beautiful, his crystal blue eyes made every guy fall hard, those luscious lips, defined jawline, whiskers on his cheeks, he was a complete beauty. Sun kissed smooth skin make it perfect combination for his beauty, he looked more like maiden that a prince. Every one was captivated by the blonde's beauty. Even the mafia lord itachi uchiha.
----

The raven stared at the trembling figure on the bed. He ran his hand down those hard muscles, smirking when they twitched under his attention.

"still as beautiful as ever you are naruto."the raven stared into those wide crystal blue eyes, which were filled with fear as well as lust.

Itachi used the rope around Naruto's body, to yank him up, getting a grunt from the teen who had a ball gag in his mouth. Itachi pressed a kiss on the corner of blonde's lips, getting frightening noises from the teen. He buries his noise in the teen's hair and took in a deep breathe of that wonderful honey fragrance.

"you dont have any idea, how long i have wanted this." Itachi held Naruto's face in his hands. "seeing you with me foolish brother, made me angry at the end. But now you are me with and you are mine."

Naruto struggled away from itachi's hold, but then he noticed, he was hanging- his legs and and hands were tied up, he even noticed how naked he was , count close his legs as it was spread and tied , his hand tied back. Vibrator in his ass, pressed against his prostrate. His one nipple had nipple clamp and other had a mini vibrator which was vibrating against the swollen buds. He had a cock ring on. His face was flushed red as he sensed the lewd feeling arising though his veins. As the vibrator assaulted Naruto's prostrate, his eyes were rolling up and legs crawling in. It was a beautiful site for itachi. Itachi increased the speed. As the blonde left muffled moan and scream. Eyes were filled with tears, made his eyes look like blue gem.

"you can't escape from me fox, now that you are mine lets have some fun." Itachi said as he grinned with sinister yet sadistic smile.his lips were widened when he saw the expression on the blonde.

Itachi just sat in front naruto, who was still tied up. Naruto eyes were getting blurry but he knew itachi was sitting in front, it was embarrassing, he never wanted this to happen. But his body was telling other wise. Vibrator was making naruto wet. His querying hole was dripping slowly trails of wet liquid was coming out, which amused itachi. The raven knew his slave was asking him to fuck already.

Raven removed the gag ball from his mouth, "you look like you wanted to get fucked so bad." Itachi said. He could see how the blonde mouth was dripping with his own saliva, it was beautiful site for the raven.

"s-s-stop... t-t-this...i-itachi...k-kun, i-i ... c-can't... p-please..ahhhhhh~" Naruto's changed into moaning mess when itachi started playing with his hard nipple, he pressed the vibrating object on the bud, as the vibration hit his bare nipple, his body started trembling, back arched and legs crawled back as if he was getting teased by a monster. It was good. He felt good not weird but good.

Naruto's moans were making itachi hard, he did bother to remove the vibrator, just trusted in directly hitting the blonde's prostrate. The vibrator and itachi's cock, the way both of them were hitting blonde's prostrate, made him a moaning mess.

" Dear god! Look at you." Itachi crooned giving a particular hard trust, "you are one beauty, and now be a beautiful slut and take daddy's seed inside you." Another thrust .

All naruto could do was dig his fingers into the rope, he body was feeling weird and good at the same time, he didnt know what to think as the older man's cock was too big for his hole, he was getting used to raven's side but the vibrator wasn't allowing his to think straight.

Naruto had no choice but to moan, unfiltered moans and squeals left his lips, and his toes were curled. The slide of his leasing cock against itachi's toned stomach, naruto threw his head back, eyes rolled back, with a sound between his scream ands moan, as he came.

Over stimulating showed its head when itachi kept on fucking him, not even yet close to begin done.

Still impaled on his cock, itachi got naruto on his hand and knees, ( he untied Naruto) and continued his assault on naruto's pussy. He removed his kimono to get a clear view of his cock fucking in and out of that velvety cunt.

A hard thrust had naruto crumbling to the floor, itachi following him. The man happily took on a breeding pose and kept fucking into naruto. With a wide grin on his lips.

Naruto came again with a loud squeal, the sound vibrating off the walls. This time itachi came with him. Sunk his cock to his hilt and came inside.

"you are only mine. And forever." Itachi said to the passed out blonde, covering him with raven's shirt, itachi picked the blonde into a bridal style and walked to his room.

Many days passed naruto began to stay with kidnapper, he fell in love with his old crush forgetting, he even had a lover to begin with.