Obito uchiha and shisui uchiha :-part one

{ omega reverse}
__________________

"In broad day light the robbery took place and no one seen who did, not even a single footage is there in the security camera. How annoying." Fugaku shouted as he threw the report across , hitting on the wall, kagami rushed towards the document and started arranging it properly.

" kagami, call those two special forces and hand this case to them, tell them that we did our best but didnt get any perfect result, also give them all the documents and everything related to the robber, which also happened before this is the 10th time that idiot is deceiving us and i am hating it in all the way possible. Also tell those two to meet me in my cabin after they are done with reading the report."

_____________

knock !! Knock !!

" may we come one sir?" A deep husky voice asked from the other side of the door.

" ahh you two, come in. Come in." Fugaku said as he went back to reading the report.

" you called us?" The man with short-spiky hair asked as he and other wan with short wavy raven hair sat, on in front of fugaku's desk.

" ahh obito and shisui, well yes this i related to yellow flash i want you to find him, and ask where he sold or kept that priceless paintings. He is being pain and my higher ups are eating my head. Find him and do anything with him i want those price less painting by all means." Fugaku said in a frustrated tone as he handed all the footage of the Mousumi and every single thing that they nee. I assume kagemi already gave you details and documents about the repot." Fugaku asked as he looked at his subordinates.

" yes sir. He did, now may we take our leave?" Shisui asked as both stood up, were about to leave.

" yes you may leave." Fugaku said as he went back to his work.

_____________

Both uchihas reached their office, and started working on it, then they started searching in the footage if there is something they can get it, and all they get is a blonde hair.

" hmmm this is interesting, you know there was a thief who called himself the yellow flash, he suddenly disappeared in thin air 20 yrs before. And now he reappeared?" Shisui said as he started peeking interest, well he was more released of finding some clue.

" well a sloppy one more one less. It's like he is imitating yellow flash." Obito said as he joined and looked into the files.

" how did you know?" Shisui asked curiously

" idiot search in internet about yellow flash, and you will find. What ever er get or if it is done by yellow flash- we only see a a bright yellow line in every footage and this we are seeing blonde air. It as if this new one is mimicking yellow flash or he is just new to his industry itself." Obito said as he showed his partner the old news. " shisui find out all the locations where he did the robbery also see the footage when the robbery was done and also five day before one to. I have a hunch who this is too but we cant conclude it." Obito concluded earning a confused look from shisui.

" what do you mean?" Younger male asked curiously.

" well you know naruto, that one who quit his job and vanished in to thin air?" Obito said as he earned nod from shisui.

" oh the blondie, wasnt he an omega?" Shisui asked with a sudden blush.

" yah he is an omega, wait do you have a crush on him?" Obito teased his partner who was blushing like hell.

"As if you dont have, you are blushing way more than i am so,that aside, why did you bring him up?" Shisui adjusted himself as he looked at his partner.

" just check this date, when the robbery started, dont you think there is some similarities." Obito said as he showed the date of the robbery and also when the blonde resigned his job.

" ah.....yes, but that doesn't mean he is too." Shisui protested.

" shisui ....... Stop being an idiot. Check the footage, and also see which date this robbery took place also see this, this particular blonde had been there right before robbery was made. It's like which ever museum he visited after three hours yellow flash appears dont you see it." Obito pointed out.

Right then shisui did face recognition on the blonde from all seven footage, after sometime all were from same persons itself. Then shisui did those face recognition with the former blonde officer. Well it matched 100%.

" naruto uzumaki. 25 yrs old. Omega." Shisui said. " we should tell this information to chief." He added.

" ohhh... come on.. he said we need find him an also he said we can do anything with him, why bother giving this beauty away, when we can make him ours." Obito said with a lust filled look as he admired said blonde's picture.

Same can be said for shisui too, both uchihas didnt have any reason to let go their old lover.

" its been a while naru..... now you are ours... lets see how long you will run..." both said simultaneously as they looked at the picture.

" we need to find his location mainly current location." Obito said, as he looked at his partner who was doing that only. Finally he got the location and they rushed to wards the location after locking their cabin.

After five hours of drive they found where their blonde beauty lives, they sneaked in with out making or letting any one know. As they snowed went inside they knew which room their ex lover was and they slowly sneaked in with out making any noises.

When they entered the said room and slowly locked it, when they turned back they saw a blonde beauty sleeping on the bed. He looked defend less.

Golden smooth skin, three wiskers on each side, golden smooth locks, curves that make any alpha please to touch, thick thighs begging to marked, and the thick ass. He was a perfect omega and they wanted him again. Slowly they went and sat beside him, soon they put his omega collar, and due to naruto was a heavy sleeper , it was easy for them to kidnap him.

________________

Both obito and shisui reached their base and then hand cuffed the sleeping blonde.( they drugged him) then obito Two small / mini vibrators inside blonde's pussy - it was right were blonde's prostate was. And waited for him to wake up.

________________X______________