Madara [part one ]

:unexpected clan going against the king, in order to forgiveness he ask their clan head's only son as his bride:

[a story featuring madara uchiha as the mighty fire god ruling great fire nation, and getting attacked by uzumaki clan head's son, during their the king falls in love with the omega and plans to make him, his by brutal force or sheer  will, well any way the blonde beauty is his and he wants him in any way possible, even killing his soon to be wife's clan just to convince the blonde to marry him]

[look at naru darling looking so elegant and beautiful in that Japanese tradition wedding dress]

.Enjoy.

_________________

During edo periods people feared one clan out of all the clans and that clan was uchiha clan, ruled by most feared one amongst all the uchihas, madara uchiha. No one can compete against him, and no one will, he was most feared among every single human being that were alive in that era.

The fire nation needed a king like him, immortal to all the extent, blessed by the god of fire - ho- musubi or known as kagu-tsuchi or also know as hi-no-kami.  Madara was well respected by his clan.

___________

King of the uzumaki clan was planning to attack the madara, they wanted their freedom back and this mad man took it, minato namikaze uzumaki send his most trusted assassins from the uzumaki clan.

Minato lost his elder son deidara and his beloved wife kushina in the hands of sasuke uchiha and shisui uchiha, when they attack uzumaki village. It's been five yrs and they been planing to kill the king, they were waiting for the right time, so that they can kill the king and avenge their family's death.

Little did they know, madara knew about their every move, the king was immortal when he acquired murasame, living sword well to be precise a the demon sword who can turn into raven and if threatened it will turned into blood thirsty demon with raven mask. This sword is sealed inside madara uchiha, in order to get it he sacrificed his very life, so that he will get the immortality and sword. But there is a catch, its other half is somewhere else and if the sword and it Wielder finds its other half, whoever its owner is whether it is male or female, that individual becomes the owner's soulmate for eternity.

Minato send his Top three assassins to kill madara, but they failed. Madara send their heads as gift and also a warning to them, if again minato send anyone to kill him, madara personally will come and wipe off entire clan out of its existence.

Feared filled inside minato and he agreed not to go after the immortal king, but fait had its own twisted form of luck and it was going to go against minato one day.

____________________

Cerulean eyes were staring at the palace waiting for his target to pass, wearing black assassin robe, wearing kitsune mask, hiding in shadow in already attack form, just waiting for his target to pass by.

Naruto started at his target, the so called uchiha king madara, evaluating every steps his target was taking, he knew his target will be fast with his tall and muscular build form.

Naruto also noted that madara wasnt alone, as he was followed by his four cousins, ' they wont be problem for kakashi ni and asuma ni.'

With that blonde signalled his other two, to attack. As he jumped towards madara. Naruto was the first one to attack a he used his katana jumped towards the king, unfortunately for the blonde, madara noticed him and the king jumped out of his way. When the katana touched the grounded it pierced inside the floor ripping  it in-to two.

Kings cousins tried to attack the blonde but where interrupted by kakashi and asuma, as they engaged with them, every attack destroyed whatever buildings came in their way, it was a total mess.

Naruto went after madara, who skipped from the destruction naru to created.

"Madara he has the other half, the shield is inside him and he is your mate dont kill him, lets just play with him, he is a good opponent." Sword said to madara in their mind scape, making the raven man smirk like he just saw startling Naruto.

"Naruto, he has my other half and that man is your mate, its better we stop this fight or we might kill him." Shield said to naruto in their mind scape, the blonde let out a sigh and stoped his attack. Making madar look at him in surprise but he knew why the blonde stoped.

Naruto slowly removed his mask, showing his face to the king. When madara laid his eyes own naruto, his heart skipped into beat, his beautiful cerulean eyes, wiskers on his cheeks, perfectly plump lips, those golden locks made the blonde look beautiful, for madara  naruto was beyond perfection and uchiha was glade his sole mate is Naruto or else he would have made the blonde his with force.

"Umm, your majesty, I believe you have murasame, and i have his other half , hitsushima with me." Blonde said as he kneeled down, but king pulled naruto towards his arms as he kissed the blonde, roughly, naruto tried to push but madara didn't budge.

After that heated kiss, madara let go his new wife, who was panting mess. The blonde face was flushed as he looked at the raven who stole his first kiss, as he licked his lips.

"Beautiful and delicious,  lets see how you are on bed to, after our marriage."

"Let go you pervert, stop grabbing my ass, i m not your."

"Well you will be so, that ass will be mine and you will be moaning my name with you beautiful voice, lets see how long you will show this cheeky attitude. I will be coming to ask your hand so do dress in a beautiful kimono or i will take you by force and your father will not see you in his eternity even if ask for forgiveness. Also tell you dad, my brothers didnt kill you mom and brother, it was hatake, i am sorry we couldn't come on time."  With that the king signalled his brothers, then they came, king and his brothers disappeared Ito thin air along with the castle.

Naruto was surprised at the sudden information he got, and put on his mask back and waited for other two to come, so that he can go back and inform his dada what it was. Naruto was angry at kakashi, but he didnt know what to do, nether he didn't know how o ask, as he knew the hatake will lie and manipulate with his words, its better to wait for the right time and to see where it was leading to, so he thought he better tell minato about this whole stuff alone, when they are alone and kakashi was not around.

_________________