Madara uchiha

:hacker meets his omega boss:

|their is no smut in this just some sexually appealing stuffs, if you want i can write the smut in its part

|their is no smut in this just some sexually appealing stuffs, if you want i can write the smut in its part.|

|featuring naruto as omega mafia lord who captures a hacker who happened to be an uchiha.|

______________________

Madara glared at the sitting omega before him, dressed in a fine orange - blue silk, smelling of honey apple, and adorned with the finest jewels that match his beauty.

Naruto uzumaki, the lord or the mistress of the nine tailed  syndicate, started at the bruised and battered man who looked around his mid 20s. Kneeling before him.

Naruto was clothed in an elegant and expensive omegan qipao that had a long slits on both sides that reached his hips and showed of his smooth, toned sun kissed thighs.

On his right hand, he held between his fingers was a Kiser's. Which the blonde places between his plum lips and took few drags of the herbal smoke.

"So.. you are the man who is working for hashirama senju?" Naruto asked before placing his pink plum lips in a seductive manner and blowed out a puff of smoke, which managed to get into madara,s lungs a bit enough to make him cough and glare at the older male in lust.

"This is the infamous "night raven" that has been giving my syndicate trouble? You dont look so much of a boy, are you sure you are 23>" naruto snorted, placing the pipe between his lips once again.

"That's because you are up there and i am down here, and release once omega and i will show you, what i can do." Madara said as he smirked at the blonde who stared at him with an amusement filled grin.

"Ho~" naruto chocked a brow a him, " is that a threat, boy?" He tilted his head a little.

"No, its a fucking promise, release me so that i can make you scream on bed like a whore, as i ram you in and out by making sure you get those Children that you so much wish to have." Madara said with a impish grin., 'who wont want this beauty as theirs, i knowingly Surender to him, just to see his beauty.'

"You insolent brat. Who do you think you are-"

"Kakashi no." Naruto called out, stopped his assistant from unsheathing their sword and removing madara's head for his insolence. " i like you kid." He chuckled out, " even knelt before me, the for of the north, you didnt flinch or show fear. Instead you appear to be amused."

"What can i say? It's not everyday you meet a beautiful and powerful omega such as your self." Madara stared at blonde's body up and down with his onyx orbs, with a considering smirk, 'sexy as hell', " are you sure you are thirty - nine? You look way younger than me."

Naruto let out a joyful laugh, looking at the adult with cerulean orbs shining with amusement. "Cocky, handsome and charming!"

"And smart too." Madara added with a shrug. As he smirked at the blonde beauty who was staring at him with amusement.

With a chuckle, naruto unwound his luscious thighs and stood up from his chair. He walked over to madara, his hips swaying as he moved. He bent down a little, his arms folded elegantly on his large tiddies for pecs that were strained against his cloths.

'I want to touch those tits of his.'

"Say kid, why dont you come and work for me instead?" Before madara could open his mouth, " i will pay triple the amount he is paying you right now."

Madara's lips curved into a large grin, " well i was going to join Any way, but these much amount well then, how can i say now to this amazing offer. Besides i was already getting tired of that bastard he is annoying as hell along with his silver haired brother." He tched, eye shining with irritation at the mere mention of  senju brothers.

"Aren't we all?" Naruto straightened his posture and he was once again looking down at the tall man, his heels proving a little hight. " release him." Naruto ordered and his men did what was asked them to do.

The cuffs were removed from the young adult's hands and he stood up on his feet, rubbing against the red welts, at full hight, he almost towered over naruto even if he was 23 yrs only.

' oh dear he is truly an alpha.'

Naruto moved forward and placed his left hand on madara's impressive chest, feeling the muscles there. His other hand was outstretched, placing the Kiser's fr away from them. He got into the boy's face and whispered  against madar's lips making the Young adult to get a scent of his sweet and herbal breath.

" i will wait for the fulfilment of your threats, little one. Do give me strong hairs." The blonde omega said in a low voice enough to sent shiver of want down madara's spin. As he kissed the uchiha's lips, slowly walking away." I assign kakashi over to you, madara uchiha."

He paused and turned his head, seeing his loyal servant giving him a bow of understanding.

"Success and reach higher, and prove  to me that you are worth of my money and  also o worthy of fucking me and siring strong brats with me, or else i can find suitable men from your clan itself.  Eh~ prince madara, i know all about you and how you abandoned your thrown just to be free from your royal life."

Naruto sent a wink his way before he continued on his way, madara watched with full blown lust as Naruto's ass and hips swayed and called to him as the omega left his presence.

" dont worry dear, it will happen rather quit soon, i will make you scream and moan my name, and  i will make you beautiful eyes see what true pleasure is. Making you beg me to ram you more as i will."

______________________

| i hope i did good with this, i hope you like this story .|

| if you didnt you can tell me|