itachi (smut)

|itachi is alpha and naruto is omega|
A man can be obsessed with something or someone, when an admiration turns into obsession know one knows, a person will risk his or her life to make that thing or person theirs, and no one can rescue you from that, if you want to be rescued...... you just have to play along with them till, you loss your sanity..... are you ready for that?

Itachi loved his job as a professor, working in konoha university, along with all kinds of students he get to see, even being an alpha he wasn't attracted to any omegas until one day..........

Ever since he got a whiff of that heavenly apple and honey scent when the omega first walked into his class itachi knew that Naruto uzumaki was his and his alone.

He watched afar as his student became the apple of everyone's eyes. His angel was bright that his radiance drew in everyone. And itachi didnt like that.

He took to stalking naruto, getting to know where the blonde lived, what he did when he wasn't in university, his hobbies and much more.

Itachi learned that naruto lived alone, and both his mother and father died, making him the last of his family name. He always learnt that although the bubbly personality naruto had, the blonde had little to no friends.

That made the raven frown a little, displeased by the revelation, but at the same time, it made things easier for his plans to be carried out smoothly.

Itachi succeeded in kidnapping the blonde on a day the boy had his night classes. Of course his angel put up a fight, but the tranquilliser dart did its work.

Itachi took naruto to one of his safe houses and chained the blonde up in the en-suite bedroom. The chain allowed free movement around the room, and it was made from strong steel.

Naruto woke up frightened and confused, his scent going rotten with his emotions.

"U-uchiha sensei!" Naruto whispered out, looking at his sitter professor in shock and confusion.

"Ah- good morning, uzumaki kun. How are you feeling?", itachi asked, a small smile on his lips. His smile just put naruto more on edge.

"What is going on?" The blonde looked around. "What am I doing here? Where am i?"

"We are in one of my house situated close to the woods, naruto kun." Itachi stated

"Wh-what?", naruto whispered out, looking at his professor in horror .

Itachi stood up and started making his way towards naruto, which made the blonde to scurry away or tried to. He fell down on the tiled floor with a yelp, his sight dizzy and unfocused.
"Careful there." Itachi knelt before him, taking naruto's face onto his hand and lifting it up so that the dizzy blonde would stare at him. "The drugs haven't fully left your system ".

Tears prickle at the corner of his eyes as he realized that this situational was in was bad. His body was shivering in cold realization, clod sweat dripping down his face.
Everything was going well, the raven never forced on the blonde, rather he took a good care of his pet, but the blonde didnt want to be held in a cage, he was suffocating and wanted escape, and only way he could escape was, by playing along with itachi's crazy messed up play, Naruto waited for the perfect opportunity, he thought if he played along then itachi would unlock his chains, but he was wrong.
Naruto's hops for escape all came crashing down when he went into heat three months later. He woke up soaked with slick in his clothes, a prominent hard on straining against his night gown, whimpers left his lips uncontrollably and he was soon calling out for whosoever had that rich pepper and pine pheromones whiffing in the air.