How to own him

[ what naruto feel and how he miss shisui. This au is Naruto's point of view]
______________

Shisui was on his trip to America, him having conference program there. It's been three weeks and I miss him already.

Shisui made a video for me, when ever i watch that video, its like a bliss of satisfaction that i log for and i am missing it in every possible way.

I am already missing him, and i dont know how many times i watched this video after work.

"Ungodly!!!~" he startes out sitting up as he gets himself off.....

"Your getting on top of me, and your... cock is so hard...." He said in his husky voice, damn i missed it... i m missing it more

"......and you start moving your hips ...... slow and dirty....." damn looking with those onyx eyes, as if i am right there with you....uhhhh why do you have to say those dirty things... you know how my body reacts to those when you say... i feel like a slut .... Even in video you look hot shi

...... but before long he adjusts his camera angle and lays back on the bed..... and then he glances at the camera, as if he had tied me up and teasing me as he making me want to beg him to fuck me. Slowly  glancing at the camera as he lets out small breath.

Shi you dont know how you are making me.

Then he genially close his eyes...... and begins to slowly rocking his hips...... exactly the way he rail me .

Fuck i have watched it some may times that I remembered every single thing in this video.... I feel like pervert but wha can i do i want him to fuck me like that......

But what else can i do he is fucking sexy....

Making me turned on.....

I want to put his cock inside me!!!!..........

And bang....

With no mercy.....

You fuck me.......

Make me cum untouched.......

I want it so bad......

I want it......

Blonde was thinking about it, suddenly his phone rang, he immediately picked it up knowing it was his husband.
They had conversations about everything, suddenly shisui asked him. "Are you still watching that video?"

"Hahaha about that!!" Naruto hesitated but then let it out. " i watched it everyday.in fact i was watching it just now when you called me............. But the more i watch .. the more i miss you its hard..."

' your plan back fired baby..... good think i made that video.' Older male thought as he listened to his lover talk., " is that so."

" so you want me to fuck you?" He asked to his blonde lover.

"Ah.... Welll....i..." blonde was so flustered that he didnt know what to say.

" why dont you imagine me ... i am right behind you..."

————-x———