shisui (smut)

Naruto uzumaki the son of duke minato, naruto had a bubbly personality that attracted people to become his friends, not just his personality he himself was a very beautiful young man.

Shisui uchiha the duke of uchiha, shisui was known for his cold and collectiveness in war and is very dedicated to his work, shisui is handsome man, whom every girl wish to have has her husband.

Soon, naruto was married to the shisui . His husband is alway busy in the castle attending to the king, which made Naruto lonely.

As naruto being naruto, he didnt want to stuck in the mansion whole day just waiting for his husband to come, he decided to follow shisui to the castle where, his meeting was held. As Naruto wasn't part of the council member, he thought of waiting for shisui outside .
He decided to take a tour in the meantime, and thats how he meets sasuke uchiha, a young knight, who was sitting in the garden with his hawk.
He was cold and stoic, smiler to shisui but shisui did smile at time, that draws naruto to him. He manages to get the raven talk to him due to his bright personality.

Because of the young man, he started to come along with shisui, getting raised eyebrows at his enthusiastic nature, he didnt hide the fact that he was meeting sasuke to his husband, he also promised that they both were nothing more than friends, but when it changed he didn't know.
Naruto fell in love with sasuke, and sasuke too. They started sending secret letters to eachother through their handmaidens (sakura and ino), who also fell for each other.
As days and months passed, their feeling grew, but it wasn't like shisui didn't notice it, he knew something was up and he just played along with it till the perfect day comes.
On their wedding anniversary, shisui makes clear statement of fucking naruto in front of tied sasuke, who was watching with anger and lust as shisui, with a smug smirk on his lips, fucking onto the screaming naruto, as the blonde trembling and debauched from the pleasure.
With a husky voice shisui asks the fucked out blonde who he belongs to, naruto shakenly calls out his husbands name , as shisui gives him a hard thrust.
"Yes you only belong to me and no one els", shisui says as he turns naruto's head and takes his lips into a breath taking kiss.
Naruto is full out shaking and spasming as his eyes rolled back into his head.
With the final harsh thrust into naruto's hole, nailing his prostrate one last time, shisui cums,
He looked at the blonde who is passed out, cum trailing from his hole, and a thin line of droll trailing down the side of his lips, shisui chuckles at the beautiful site, looked at sasuke who was trying to move and also trying to hide his boner.
Right their and then shisui promises sasuke that he will not hesitate to kill and dispose the raven if he sees him, near or around the blonde and knocks him out. That was the last time naruto ever seen sasuke.

Good of naruto after that day onwards, he was fucked like a toy by shisui, every night after coming from his work and day when he is about to go to his work and also fucks the blonde when ever or where ever he gets the time, not concerned about others see them, and for naruto got obsessed with his husband.
-----

-----------------